[about C&B] confirmation of my account

This is a discussion on [about C&B] confirmation of my account within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; (is it the right section? :S) i was asked for "a copy of your picture ID and your credit card". ...
Page: 1

didinino

(is it the right section? :S)

i was asked for "a copy of your picture ID and your credit card".
    then after that they said they need "receipt of a completed verification form, copy of your id and a copy of a statement for the card registered on your account".

1. do u think its safe to email them a copy of my ID card?
    2. can some1 please translate to simple english the second part of the sentence "a copy of a statement for the card registered on your account". (yea im noob english oke? ^^)

3. after K2 doesnt accept CC payments (check PUS), should i rly do those steps and comfirm my C&B account?

4. thx for replys and gn

didinino

yo im bumping if someone can answer it i'll appreciate it xD

Mex

u dont need to confirm ur c&b account just add a cc and buy shit from power up store

IAMstong

Yes i confirmed by this way. Tho it was few years ago, and few days ago i veryfied my C&b account but thats different story.

wawh

they let me pay a small number,wich i had to see on my visa account, made a copy and sended, next day i was veryfied