About C-west

This is a discussion on About C-west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I getting tired of the "another c-west topic, do we have to hear about everything that goes on in C-west?" ...
Page: 1

Banned

I getting tired of the "another c-west topic, do we have to hear about everything that goes on in C-west?"

A great majority of people who play this forum play C-west. It's an english only forum, and C-west is an english only server. When this forum started up, it was mosly Dies. Like 80% Dies players, and there were alot of topics made about Dies server. Did any1 bitch and complain about Dies topics? No, they didn't. They realized that this is a fan-site forum for english speaking USKO players. GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

We made a simple choice to play with other English speaking people, and still HAVE FUN playing this game. And often times we want to talk about it on this forum. There is nothing fucking wrong with it. So if you dont want to read our post about it, DONT FUCKING READ THEM. No reason to flame peoples posts simply because of what server they play, it's childish and annoying.

As St0neColdKill3r put it:

This game has closed such a huge amount of the fun aspects of it, so when a whole clan/ally put their all into something and accomplish it then its a huge deal and imo open a topic every week about it cause heavens knows there is fuck all topics really that matter anymore being opened. Certain ppl that this topic might not pertain too can simply ignore it and stfu as this isn't their personal board and anything that magnifies positives accomplishments without demeaning others shouldn't be bitched about.[/b]

Zzzzz another cwest topic.

lol j/k i agree

as always santics makes a real point

well said

kibal

A great majority of people who play this forum play C-west. .[/b]
    You mean a great majority of people that posts retards shits on this forum play c-west.

You mean a great majority of people that posts retards shits on this forum play c-west.[/b]
    thank you for being the perfect candidate to prove his point.

"if u gonna flame, don't post"

Only problem is u post every little shit happening on cwest and they always end in a flame war

Banned

I could have swore someone made a topic just like this few days ago, can someone please find it for me. I'm kinda busy playing H3

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

what about let us discus just about carnac west somewhere and we leave general section alone with all this topics^^

we only talk and let people know, doesn't mean people from other server HAS TO READ IT and come FLAME IT till everyone is in flame war.

ps. if u don't play cwest then don't even post cuz u will only make it worse

I could have swore someone made a topic just like this few days ago, can someone please find it for me. I'm kinda busy playing H3 [/b]
    Fuck man... Why didn't u msg me saying you got ur xbox back... You better get Cod5 for Xmas...

And I agree Sanctis.

Banned

we only talk and let people know, doesn't mean people from other server HAS TO READ IT and come FLAME IT till everyone is in flame war.

ps. if u don't play cwest then don't even post cuz u will only make it worse[/b]

EXACTLY, the only reason it becomes a flame war, is because num-nutts Mcgee hops over from Pathos (still mad cuz some turk scammed him) and has to throw in some negative comment about the topic only because it has the word C-west in it. My only point is, it's annoying and immature. If the forum ADMINS decide that there should be no more server related topics, then he should put it in the rules. If not, the members flaming people about making such topics is therein VIOLATING the rules by flaming, and the mods should therefore do something about it.

See: Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning. Excessive flaming will lead to a ban.

Banned

Fuck man... Why didn't u msg me saying you got ur xbox back... You better get Cod5 for Xmas...

And I agree Sanctis.[/b]
    thanks shell <3 and Cod4 still pwns c0d5 :P

TheBloodyBeast

Well, purpose of a forum is to discuss.... so there&#39;s nothing bad about C-W or CSW topics

Banned

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=265499

Ok now, when a topic about c-w is made i will look at it and if i find anyone flaming in it about "oh another c-w topic" ect. i will deal with that person, but it is not ok if people quote that person and flame him back! If you really want to complain about this issue, you will not get anything accomplished if you post it to the users to read, should post it in a section which concerns such problems like these which admins look to solve these problems!