Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

about c-west ardream

This is a discussion on about c-west ardream within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok if theres any post(recent 1) about this please gimme the link and close this one. anyway.. well i'm bored ...
Page: 1

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

Default about c-west ardream

ok if theres any post(recent 1) about this please gimme the link and close this one. anyway..

well i'm bored of farm server atm cuz well they just boring they die way to fcking fast-.- and i was wondering if its worth playing ardream i've seen rlb is useless cuz every time i go there or my friend its dead and i just tried ardream didnt rly had any fun cuz im warrior and without wolf scroll its just lame -.-

anyways the point of this post is to have the opinion on c-west ardream players if its worth playing it if im orc cuz i was pking there for a bit and it was jst pretty much dead and when it wasnt orcs were overnumbering humans -.- it was 1human per 2 orcs quite boring :s and well i didnt have a priest who knew what cure was either didnt help pk

FearsNoOne

Good post because im an orc also and idk if I want to make an ardream or rlb archer. I have heard the same things you have.

Banned

if you are priest, go human, if not, go orc.

orcs got 345345345 priests, humans got 5 max

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    if you are priest, go human, if not, go orc.

orcs got 345345345 priests, humans got 5 max

nah im orc but its kinda boring i barely can have sucess on dam leg cut and fcking rogues like to run run

Banned

same on orc bro...

its just g4y coz orcs got the items and humans got the numbers

but humans suckkkkkk badlly

and also got like 5 priests as i said

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Freshko Isn't dieing anytime soon
    But, if you would like to play ardream i wouldn't suggest c west
    if you just like to pk... will be dead alot... well it was at least back when i played c west ha :P
    anyway have fun tuga

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    if you just like to pk... will be dead alot... well it was at least back when i played c west ha :P
    anyway have fun tuga
    dosent that server peek at like 10-15 players? :P, any ways ontopic cwest ardream is rly fun like the guy said up there humans outnumber orcs, but i dont think orcs have that many priests i havent seen very many but then again i dont pk with randoms :P

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    anyway have fun tuga
    i told you grim your rought start made the server fail xD if you change the name and open it again in 2 weeks or so you will have around 50 pop or more lol thats how privates go people dont like to wait and especially wait and tha get crap (you shouldnt have trusted than assh0le xD) anyways meh ardream quite boring humans leave so fast oO

edit: if someone wants close this i quitted KO again... ardream just pointless -.- everione rogue and just run run run run and leg cut rarely works-.-
    Last edited by Darktuga; 07-26-2010 at 08:49 PM.

all zones were bad for pk tuga but 80 zone is active again with pkkers still orcs outnumber humans and from what i hear in ardream humans over power orcs in numbers but the orcs have the better geared players i was considering starting my ardream but burnt the rappy 8 i bought for him to +7 reverse but from what ihear its fun alot of 80's in clan dropped out to play the ardream circuit and they having fun making like 15knps ina good day of pk just what i hear havent checked it out tho bro didnt know u were stilll into usko

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

well as deceiver said, dcz is rlly fun, at least when i play theres always ppl to fight, sometimes more orcs and sometimes more humans, i do pk at night mostly, and it has always orcs to fight so its all cool, for sure better than rlb, and even cz i'd say.

@darktuga did u played diez by any chance ?

Well if you ain''t having fun playing KO anymore might as well quit, but other than that i say dcz is prolly the best pk zone atm in c-west.

Quote Originally Posted by greatone View Post
    Well if you ain''t having fun playing KO anymore might as well quit, but other than that i say dcz is prolly the best pk zone atm in c-west.
    warriors suck in ardream in all servers, i tried playing it once, most damage i ever did was 300? lol
    you need to be super geared warrior to kill anything in ardream

Quote Originally Posted by mrmagic2009 View Post
    warriors suck in ardream in all servers, i tried playing it once, most damage i ever did was 300? lol
    Or You can not try to solo people and just follow duffs :P

Ardream is rly funny now. All time new players coming. But ye orcs need more mele. They have much priests 80% duffer omg. Humans have only few priests but 1231241 meles. Orcs are better geared but its not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmagic2009 View Post
    undbuffed ppl i do hit 300-400(r+dmg) dbuffed ppl i hit 500-700(r+ skill)

@gob i hate cz now its just retarded with FF items no longer fun for me

@zeca i only played Cypher .... 2weeks on girakon and there with gay gear i did awsome with warrior at ardream and c-west and many many many privates:P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast