Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About cheaters calling other people cheaters lately

This is a discussion on About cheaters calling other people cheaters lately within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After reading 3-4 different topics lately about people macroing, im finding a very odd pattern starting to occur. People with ...
Page: 1

After reading 3-4 different topics lately about people macroing, im finding a very odd pattern starting to occur. People with decent post counts coming out and saying hey its tru we used to macro with them. I personally find it extremely inappropriate, Im one of those firm believers in two wrong's dont make a right. Weither it be by guilty concience or just being a douche that day, I still cant imagine or fathom the simple untastefullness to spam "we hate cheater's, hope they burn in hell, ruining the game" then come around and say hey yeah you have no room to talk we macroed months ago together. Cheating is wrong, but it is part of any game. Btw I think that if people should/do get punished i think the ones who get punished worse are the ones ratting on each other.

Wink

After reading 3-4 different topics lately about people macroing, im finding a very odd pattern starting to occur. People with decent post counts coming out and saying hey its tru we used to macro with them. I personally find it extremely inappropriate, Im one of those firm believers in two wrong's dont make a right. Weither it be by guilty concience or just being a douche that day, I still cant imagine or fathom the simple untastefullness to spam "we hate cheater's, hope they burn in hell, ruining the game" then come around and say hey yeah you have no room to talk we macroed months ago together. Cheating is wrong, but it is part of any game. Btw I think that if people should/do get punished i think the ones who get punished worse are the ones ratting on each other.[/b]
    bro we shouldn't be allowed to complain about this because don't forget people call us the "KOXP brothas" for a reason , the fact we macroed lie crazy together will never be forgotten

After reading 3-4 different topics lately about people macroing, im finding a very odd pattern starting to occur. People with decent post counts coming out and saying hey its tru we used to macro with them. I personally find it extremely inappropriate, Im one of those firm believers in two wrong's dont make a right. Weither it be by guilty concience or just being a douche that day, I still cant imagine or fathom the simple untastefullness to spam "we hate cheater's, hope they burn in hell, ruining the game" then come around and say hey yeah you have no room to talk we macroed months ago together. Cheating is wrong, but it is part of any game. Btw I think that if people should/do get punished i think the ones who get punished worse are the ones ratting on each other.[/b]
    you can STFU since we were killing issiloon through the walls with each other for months...

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

all i have to say is lol.

You'd be supprised about how many people cheated on ko and just don't have the balls to admit it

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

i cheated for like a day with a noob account and quit to play my main

you can STFU since we were killing issiloon through the walls with each other for months...[/b]

Best post thus far, Since i never (except for a maybe 1 of the 2 boss events i attended) killed an isi on C-west. But it really proves my point so thank you.

Also to everyone else it really sounds like your coming out of the closet. Just up and decided one day hey i cheated for awhile months ago, and now i want everyone to know about it and im proud. Even though these same people ridiculed alleged "cheaters" in the past. On the other hand it is kind of a good thing i guess that your saving someone from losing a toon they just purchased from being banned and losing their money.

Makeitrain

dude deathbob im pretty sure they are just messing with u.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Id post that on officials. Seems pretty appropriate for that kind of emoing.

SirKaoS

Id post that on officials. Seems pretty appropriate for that kind of emoing.[/b]
    Magyg slyft my plys >

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Magyg slyft my plys >[/b]

Yesyes ibne men. Baff and tipii and styn the lyghtnyng also!!

some people do nothing but cheat in the game
    some people have macroed chars to level 83

Little archer Senior Member

searching around clans i found this!

http://www.kingofknight.com/claninfo.php?i...ver=Carnac-West

searching around clans i found this!

http://www.kingofknight.com/claninfo.php?i...ver=Carnac-West[/b]
    so whats wrong ?? just a clan full of archers and priest

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...p;name=deathb0b

Legendary is a known hackers/macroers clan. They macro in eslant all the time, they wallhack in ed and u can check about some of them (including the leader) in kingofknight and see they were in snow war zone.

you have to remember back in the day macroing would not get you banned if you were premium soo obviously alot of people's opinions will differ on this subject however a cheater is always a cheater ? i think not when i came to this game i gave a shit about the community and only cared about myself i started playing olympia with the same mentality but when i met a group of kids i realized why they hated me and i began to hate myself / cheaters , which lead to me playing legitly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast