Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About cheaters calling other people cheaters lately

This is a discussion on About cheaters calling other people cheaters lately within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...p;name=deathb0b Legendary is a known hackers/macroers clan. They macro in eslant all the time, they wallhack in ed and u ...
Page: 2

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...p;name=deathb0b

Legendary is a known hackers/macroers clan. They macro in eslant all the time, they wallhack in ed and u can check about some of them (including the leader) in kingofknight and see they were in snow war zone.[/b]
    that toon got sold alittle bit ago, after all ive played 3 hours in 2 months Sad to see people dont NC when they get a char. But anyways

searching around clans i found this!

http://www.kingofknight.com/claninfo.php?i...ver=Carnac-West[/b]
    werent you and i in mischief society for a couple of months you know how much i was on... i didnt put much effort in this server.

Key421

yo deathb0b is legit, when it got sold, the new owner is a macror. if that clears anything up xD

Banned

im a little sick of this bs , i belive there should be tougher rules for cheat reporting as it could result in name smearing and heavy flamming , i been noticing the mods here are letting this go pretty far, i would like to see some sort of rules for cheat reporting like if your all out calling someone a cheater maybe a private message with them agreeing or possibly a char with there name and just sometime to link them together or you get a bunch of dum azz kids taking random ss's and calling them the best players on the server idk man im honestly getting disapointed in ko4life

Most people here have all cheated. When I say cheated I mean koxped. When people here call others cheaters I can bet that they are not saying they are koxpers, but tbl editors. There is a difference.
    Also when people deny about koxping and do flame others for koxping and are caught *cough* Nikleo *cough* it's another thing too.

Banned

Most people here have all cheated. When I say cheated I mean koxped. When people here call others cheaters I can bet that they are not saying they are koxpers, but tbl editors. There is a difference.
    Also when people deny about koxping and do flame others for koxping and are caught *cough* Nikleo *cough* it's another thing too.[/b]
    ok ok , i koxped with god , yes i know god

btw that is sarcasm

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

lol Nikleo there is 100% proof you koxped.

Banned

lol Nikleo there is 100% proof you koxped.[/b]
    WHERE?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12