Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Edena people read this ffs

This is a discussion on Edena people read this ffs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Top clans meowmix HoH no1 of them pking not at wars nothing humans getting pwned wtf is this HOH got ...
Page: 1

Default Edena people read this ffs

Top clans meowmix HoH no1 of them pking not at wars nothing humans getting pwned wtf is this HOH got the castle meowmix got a king ffs go cz more go to war`s goddamn edena sux so hard people buying items from gm`s and still dont go pk i just wanna tell the guys from meow and HOH u guys just dont desirve to be king and the castle holder i promise u this
    im going back orc and im gonna take ur castle u guys just dont desirve it scared of beiing raped in cz ? or something omfg plzzzzzzzzz
    steven olmost full shel raptr +7 and god knowes what more still dont go pk im in cz pking solo and im getting assraped by a freeking party im towning and what i c in town like 2 noob humans grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    all day long day in day out pfff

basicly what i wanna say is u guys dont desirve shit

Aqu

but yet, they have it.

maybe its because they worked for it.

anonym1ty

Well, some of us had things to do the past weekend. A lot of us are leveling to 62. I'm sorry you don't think we deserve "king ship" or the "castle". I never knew the csw was something we had to vote for?

-Accurate

p.s. going to orc side just proves who the pussy is in this situation ^_^

well my opinion is still u guys dont desirve it
    i hope a good orc clan will come and take all the shit
    accurate pff hole ur clan think they are god`s lol
    can`t have a normal conversation with 1of them even with u
    u guyst think ur the best i guess always blocking pm dont responding to chat`s lol some people need to socialize a bit more

SaltyTaco

Don't blame it on HoH. Edana server is just kinda empty and boring. Hell in karus its even hard to find an exp party most of the time. Seems like everyone is quitting because its boring, I quit too.

lol it has nothing to do with being a pussy
    if u talk like this now
    i dare u in a 1on1
    100 mil in stake realy i dare u
    but then again ur famous with ur noob ctrl minor heal shit
    again dont call me pussy i just wanna rape all ur asses
    thats why i go orc tommorow

dont forget come 1on1 if u call me a pussy

anonym1ty

Are you just angry that we don't talk to you or something? Also, who nowadays doesn't block pms? Sue me for blocking pms, but if you do chat with me you'll find out that I actually DO socialize with the people in KO. My whole clan ? You transferred over from Orc side 3 days ago, yet you know so much about me and my clanmates.

-Accurate

p.s. i don't use ctrl+minor heal. Also, i have beat you countless times on DevilDance when you were on orc side so lets not go there

ill say a big LOL
    its not 3 days sindce im human and u dont socialize and i want a 1on1 with u
    and i will fraps it if u beat me u beat me and i will apoligize on this forums but i know for sure u cant beat me in a 1on1 c`mon u telling here u dont use ctrl minor rofl pls dont talk gibirish.btw the dude u prolly killed was the old devildance and im not angry u guys just suck very hard thats what i wanna say and belive me i promise u i will go orc and make a clan and take the castle and fuck u all up this is a promise from me too u
    come and we 1on1 just tell me now u want it i can login in what server u want c`mon pls

I think all YOU need is a dot so you can build up clear sentences.
    Don't depend on other clans for defence...

anonym1ty

i'll be on E1. Also, if you've seen my video and my layout of my skill tabs you'd realize i don't use minor heal on my right click. 1-5 skills 6 minor 7 hp pot 8 soul pot f2 same thing different attack skills, light feet on f4 4.

-Accurate

p.s. my pm's are open for a challenge xD

i dont depend on shit i alwys played solo and ill always do it i dont blame people just saying they could do better i dont need 2 join even 1 of those clans i asked yes if i could join offcourse i got a clan is full very not civilized the thing is neither 1 of the clans is a social 1 they think every1 is a freeking noob and they are the best well again the people who think they are good will come here and dare me in a 1on1 it will be some good material in my next pk movie

anonym1ty

good fight luca.
    -Accurate

LoL
    i admit i lost and i will now whine and say ur minor heal etc etc
    i lost to killah 2 i wont deny still my opinion stays

anonym1ty

I still don't use ctrl right click. I can't. I'm not good enough to keep my light feet up if i had minor on right click.

Also, I NEVER EVER think other people are noobs etc.etc. However, I call my own clanmates noobs because I expect the most out of them.

i have to admit i lost
    and maybe i was wrong about the socialize part
    my apoliges for this sry if i misspelld it xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast