Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

About clan drops

This is a discussion on About clan drops within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i've been in my clan since i started playing the game and the only thing i have gotten is 700m ...
Page: 2

Cocaine

i've been in my clan since i started playing the game and the only thing i have gotten is 700m for my lupus pendant for my master quest(which i appreciated greatly). i'm not complaining because he have just begun to farm dm's and such. we give items/money to people in the clan who need the stuff.

Pwner

Iam lvl 61 warrior, i pk as much as i xp. Even tought the next WP that drops is mine, if iam there camping attila that will say =) Anyway, it really feels bad when the clan does help u out, useully when iam in a clan i help my clan memebers out

Speed of Dark

lol stop whining, clan is not about awards, its about having fun basicly...
    I was few months in buttpirates and didnt get award but i cant stay i didnt enjoy while ive been there many good babas there :P

and my clan awards that I was given was from MY NAME IS: belt of life and Scorpion Shield+4 (Zaff was too chicken to make it +6 :wub: ). I still use them even tho they pretty sux now compare to rest of my items ^_^

i do a lot of bosses but all the drops go to clannies who need the items most. the last clan items i got were 2 EME's and elf belt for me in FiRe, an Iron neck in Ins0mnIa and i never had anything from hatred but thats ok

I think that to keep a clan healthy, people have to be farming and doing bosses together to keep spirit high, and share the things they get. whenever clans split off into groups who do their own things thats when things get bad.

Banned Senior Member

in 8ball all the boss drops go to clannies who need them. That way if you take a boss and you dont need the drop, it's passed within the clan rather then you just selling it off ( we do have exceptions )

Pwner

Iam not saying u have 2 give out items in a clan, i just said it would be bettre And of course iam in the clan for having fun, not for the items.

Sweet

I personally think that when a clan gets a drop from a boss, and have already decided that they share boss drops, the people in the party should get priority first. If someone was in the party and actually helped to kill the boss, and they need the drop the most in the party, they should get it no questions asked. That way there's incentive to be an active boss hunter in hopes of being in that party when the thing drops. If no one needs it that's in the party, look to the rest of the clan/subclan and see who needs it the most, or has seniority, or w/e. If no one needs it at all, then sell it and split the money among the people in the party.

I just think that that is the best way to go with boss drops. I know sometimes I get frustrated when I look and look and look for bosses, finally find one, tell everyone and we get a drop that I could definitely use, then the drop goes to some other person that never boss hunts or even participates in bosses. Like I said, that's frustrating... -_-

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    whenever clans split off into groups who do their own things thats when things get bad.[/b]
    Tell me about it....

<!--QuoteBegin-Sweet

I personally think that when a clan gets a drop from a boss, and have already decided that they share boss drops, the people in the party should get priority first. *If someone was in the party and actually helped to kill the boss, and they need the drop the most in the party, they should get it no questions asked. *That way there's incentive to be an active boss hunter in hopes of being in that party when the thing drops. *If no one needs it that's in the party, look to the rest of the clan/subclan and see who needs it the most, or has seniority, or w/e. *If no one needs it at all, then sell it and split the money among the people in the party.

I just think that that is the best way to go with boss drops. *I know sometimes I get frustrated when I look and look and look for bosses, finally find one, tell everyone and we get a drop that I could definitely use, then the drop goes to some other person that never boss hunts or even participates in bosses. *Like I said, that's frustrating... *-_-
    I do not agree with you. if someone kill bosses 24/7 ( like me ) and some other party get a drop it should be given to the guy that scouts most, not the lucky bastard that was in party, sometimes doing his first boss

i was in 8ball for over a year (when they were still grade 5), best clan drop i ever got was a SS +3 (i wasnt allowed to up it)

Banned

stuff you had was already leet

Banned Senior Member

you switched chars too much, was pointless to give items if you would change in a month or two imo. Also the first time you quit you made a nice show of it which may have effected the 2nd time you were in the clan

Sweet

Originally posted by RoHKaN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoHKaN)</div>
    Originally posted by 0000000@
    whenever clans split off into groups who do their own things thats when things get bad.
    Tell me about it....

<!--QuoteBegin-Sweet
    I personally think that when a clan gets a drop from a boss, and have already decided that they share boss drops, the people in the party should get priority first. *If someone was in the party and actually helped to kill the boss, and they need the drop the most in the party, they should get it no questions asked. *That way there's incentive to be an active boss hunter in hopes of being in that party when the thing drops. *If no one needs it that's in the party, look to the rest of the clan/subclan and see who needs it the most, or has seniority, or w/e. *If no one needs it at all, then sell it and split the money among the people in the party.

I just think that that is the best way to go with boss drops. *I know sometimes I get frustrated when I look and look and look for bosses, finally find one, tell everyone and we get a drop that I could definitely use, then the drop goes to some other person that never boss hunts or even participates in bosses. *Like I said, that's frustrating... *-_-
    I do not agree with you. if someone kill bosses 24/7 ( like me ) and some other party get a drop it should be given to the guy that scouts most, not the lucky bastard that was in party, sometimes doing his first boss[/b]
    lol, if you're really doing them 24/7, then you should be able to heed the call of whoever finds it and be in the party when they kill it...

On a more serious note, that's pretty much what boss hunting is all about: luck! If "that lucky bastard" does find a boss and they manage to get a drop, more power to him. Just keep searching for those elusive bosses and pray that you happen to get that stray IB/IN/whatever... ^_^

Maybe the best plan is to compromise between the two options. preference goes to people in the party, but if the only person in the party that can use the drop is a lvl 52 noob (example only, can go as far as a semi-active lvl 60 person), then give the drop to a person who has worked their butt off lvling, hunting, etc. ... I guess it's really all up to whatever the clan decides, they probably have to take each boss drop case-by-case, there really can never be set rules of how boss drops or distributed. :rollseyes:

Originally posted by phantomlink
    in 8ball all the boss drops go to clannies who need them. *That way if you take a boss and you dont need the drop, it's passed within the clan rather then you just selling it off ( we do have exceptions )
    bullshit, you were overlooked for a long time just like me.

SiegeR

Originally posted by 0000000
    i do a lot of bosses but all the drops go to clannies who need the items most. the last clan items i got were 2 EME's and elf belt for me in FiRe, an Iron neck in Ins0mnIa and i never had anything from hatred but thats ok

I think that to keep a clan healthy, people have to be farming and doing bosses together to keep spirit high, and share the things they get. whenever clans split off into groups who do their own things thats when things get bad.
    silly u need another item than those items? :lol:

i feel the same way

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast