Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

About clan drops

This is a discussion on About clan drops within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think if you ask my clan members i think i do it fairly... saying that i can only say ...
Page: 3

i think if you ask my clan members i think i do it fairly... saying that i can only say 'i think' :blink:

i boss hunt/heal alot in Symbolic... and when it disbaned i got nothing

i blame this on the fuking turk leader we have FUCK YOU... and his fuking assisstance *cough*won't mention name*cough*

FUCK ALL

Zaria

Usually no items at just 2 months. A trust has to be formed before receiving awards. Also, when/if you quit clan, all has to be returned.

:wub: :wub: Blood, did I ever say I love you? :wub: :wub:

tom

UR CLAN DOSENT GIVE U CLAN DROPPS CUZ U DONT WANNA LVL ME IN XIG@

i never ever got a clandrop so me and my brother said screw this and killed bosses/dm alone
    so we got 2 fully decked out chars

That's why there aren't many "good clans"

For me a good clan means a clan that is fun to play with first, a clan that helps everyone in it equally and not "gearing up" only few ppl leaving others w/o anything...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I always tryed to award ppl as fairly as possible, ie if they recently had a clan item they may have to wait longer before they get the next drop.

I remeber the first and only clan drop I ever got was an AOD which all of the clan voted for me to have :wub:

To me, priority should go to the person who have contributs regularly by scouting for bosses and/or has taken a part in obtaining the particular drop. Those in the party should get priority over free-riders. Drops that aren't needed by anyone in the clan/ally can be sold and split within the party.

Drops should also be awarded to active, contributing players (keen levellers and pk'ers) instead of semi-active lazy bums despite of levels. Compounded uniques are such a waste if other active clannies doesn't even have a +0 to begin with. Hmm...that's why people in my clan weren't awarded boss drops to make +1 since not everybody are equipped. But when everyone's equipped with +0, priority would go to the more active and high level members in the clan. (Love the high levels like F9, pwnage, kinkeh, and zero in my clan for being awesome about this as they are willing to share their boss drops instead of keeping them for themselves). I've never had any clan items in Hatred either but that's ok too.

Just my 2 cents. :wub:

destroy

Default .

There shouldnt be clan items, because people start blame each other after a while. There is one exeption....a very rich clan such as blood in the past or AHM atm (mentioned hatred etc.). But new clans? Bullshit.

and groups in clan as 00000000 mentioned? Well, there always will be a groups and in the clans with clan bank usualy people in same group like CL will get boss drops, not other, or very rarely

Clan Bank sucks.
    Gave my Clannie EME And he lost somthing in the dupe wipe,
    so he wanted to quit the game so he gave the EME to his friend(not from clan) and his friend sold the EME to apostilo for 80 GBS,we told him that if he quit he need to give the EME back..and he didnt.

OMG infected you a fuking SCAMMMERRRRR
    ZZZZZZZ

EatMeTheMage

:huh:

I'm the only warrior in clan who killed boss :huh:

I usually give to a active member who's in need(such as glacier blast for ice mage, int weapon for priest etc) :mellow:

gave up my lupus for someone else's master omg i am a angel

you all should try the passdown system:

like right now i got glave +7... and clan got new mastered warrior(hence the disapperance of my lupus) when i manage to farm/up/buy a better weapon such as raptor+6/7 i pass down the glave+7 to him cause i know it's 100% legit and he does the same when he gets something better

if anyone sells something like that and disrupt the chain, they get warned/kicked from clan ^_^

Optic4l

Most of you say it is not about clan drops its about helping others i agree 90% (some people just need help that is yeah wow) We play games to have fun. Most of you including myself can careless if NAME:________ ( u fill it in ) beats you and if people are worried about clan drops well then just leave the game because most of you will NEVER see one thats just how it is.

P.S Crap on This Game

PriesTesS

Best thing is to ask u're cl or assistant how it's done.
    Make sure u know the rules before u join a clan, and decided if they are acceptable. And if u feel wronged, just talk about it.

Every clan has its system.

Priorty should go to active people who need the items.
    I agree with Raine, +1 uniques are kinda selfish.
    I prefer all my clannies to have good equipment. This hole game is bout team-play. It's because of the clan's acomplishments, teamplay, loyalty and friendsships along the way, that i just can't quit it.

I was co-leader in TnT and did get several clan items, like SS+6 (only active non-equiped priest at that time - always went for bosscalls).
    Psychosis helped my with my cs+6 :wub: (tho i farmed and saved up most of the cash myself).
    F9Devil (Alex) gave me a bronze belt.
    Later, Arnitsos (Insomnia) gave me my glassbelt.
    Illuminati has upgraded my rings and an earring, and helped in the lvl 70 quest.
    My friend Hunting :wub: contributed to my IN and an earring when he quit the game.

I've gotten a lot of help from a lot of people, for wich i am thankfull.
    I also saw a lot of drops go to my clannies (all 3 clans), for wich i am happy.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    i think if you ask my clan members i think i do it fairly... saying that i can only say 'i think' *:blink:
    stfu noob u... ur the worst clanleader ever ffs

:wub:

Speed of Dark

Originally posted by PriesTesS

F9Devil (Alex) gave me a bronze belt.
    Later, Arnitsos (Insomnia) gave me my glassbelt.
    What's bronze belt? :blink: I didnt know its exits in usko :wacko:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast