Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

about the cleaver+10

This is a discussion on about the cleaver+10 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i never got the 1000usd from aba via pp i can show my paypal payment history if its needed finally ...
Page: 3

WaSaBaBasdf

i never got the 1000usd from aba via pp
    i can show my paypal payment history if its needed

finally got all the items unsealed today with a friend's help
    so i decide let felix hold on to the cleaver+10 until everything is fixed

i am sorry giorgio or wasabi that i took so long to reply becuase i was on vacation and didnt have access to internet.
    i tried to get hold of aba but he never answered his phone
    and i still dont want to believe aba is scamming us (my item and jay's items were about to scammed)
    maybe he can tell us what he is up to...
    here is my pp history...

as u see i was on vacation and there is no payment made or received after october[/b]
    Ric i just need to explain me smt..Why when i pmed you wrote me that you already sent me the money and that you have given my the info so i can get the money?Did you make this story with Aba sending you Money via PP or nick did?

stats on cleaver please ^^[/b]
    It has 122ap 100elemental dmg

GetRichOrDieTrying

Ric i just need to explain me smt..Why when i pmed you wrote me that you already sent me the money and that you have given my the info so i can get the money?Did you make this story with Aba sending you Money via PP or nick did?[/b]
    i never got ur pm...
    u sure it was me that sent u the pm?

i was on vacation, so there is no way u can get a pm from me

Miss_Cleric

ABAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

he wouldnt scam anyone :angry:

or would he? h34r:

dub

you guys all retarted everyone here is a scammer. (in a sense) one day anyone can just say fuk u all and good bye i scamming you all why dont u guys understand that NO ONE in KO is trustable especially over the internet now if u know them in real life and sort and u have done shit with them, then okie but till then all are scamers

sexy Owa

you guys all retarted everyone here is a scammer. (in a sense) one day anyone can just say fuk u all and good bye i scamming you all why dont u guys understand that NO ONE in KO is trustable especially over the internet now if u know them in real life and sort and u have done shit with them, then okie but till then all are scamers[/b]
    you really should edit your post, i have shared accounts with countless people, unsealed items, they never scammed me, why? deciding trustability isnt somehting you should do within a year, everyone i trust ive known for at least 2 years Ko is full of trustable people if you know how to look for them but for the most part the community is nearly dead in aspects of trustability.

you really should edit your post, i have shared accounts with countless people, unsealed items, they never scammed me, why? deciding trustability isnt somehting you should do within a year, everyone i trust ive known for at least 2 years Ko is full of trustable people if you know how to look for them but for the most part the community is nearly dead in aspects of trustability.[/b]
    nicely said dave

you really should edit your post, i have shared accounts with countless people, unsealed items, they never scammed me, why? deciding trustability isnt somehting you should do within a year, everyone i trust ive known for at least 2 years Ko is full of trustable people if you know how to look for them but for the most part the community is nearly dead in aspects of trustability.[/b]

Do we know eachother for more then 2 years? Perhaps from the first time we fought in cz when we were chickens heh.
    damn...

Posting pp history is the easiest thing.

That's it

Perhaps even give Felix the login for 1 time to let him check as a middleman

oO Jc Oo

this is hot!

like me h34r:

bring it on the proofs aba!

too bad its true, people might not scam 100 200$ but when its 4 digits....

well, in last times alot of ppl u(not u, the community) calls so "gg" turned to a scammer, they maybe played also over 2-3 years w/o to scam any1 and then such a dissapointment of the "goodguns"

i still dunno why ppl call others "gg"
    because of those 2 letters this guy lost a cleaver +10 for a while and there was no sight of getting it back

that ss can be easyly photoshopped but... we will wait abas response. well that can be easyly be prooven to be true if getrichordietrying gives his paypal access to some trustable...

zheka1k

Im confused. Aba said he sent it via wu didnt he? Then y is rich showing his pp account. Shouldnt he show the wu account?
    Dont flame pls, i read really fast. correct me if im wrong.

Im confused. Aba said he sent it via wu didnt he? Then y is rich showing his pp account. Shouldnt he show the wu account?
    Dont flame pls, i read really fast. correct me if im wrong.[/b]
    aba can not use WU cuz of his age xD

Banned

aba can not use WU cuz of his age xD[/b]

who goes on vacation for +3months h34r:

who goes on vacation for +3months h34r:[/b]
    vietnamese and chinese xD.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast