Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

about the cleaver+10

This is a discussion on about the cleaver+10 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cleaver is with me Wasabi asked it to be passed to me. It will be held untill this shit is ...
Page: 4

MillionVoices

cleaver is with me

Wasabi asked it to be passed to me.
    It will be held untill this shit is sorted.[/b]
    How long till your account magicaly gets hacked?

haha

you guys all retarted everyone here is a scammer. (in a sense) one day anyone can just say fuk u all and good bye i scamming you all why dont u guys understand that NO ONE in KO is trustable especially over the internet now if u know them in real life and sort and u have done shit with them, then okie but till then all are scamers[/b]
    The only responsible group of players I found in KO are the polish people and a few englishmen.

As for South Americans they are addicted to scamming like blacks are to crimes.

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

haha
    The only responsible group of players I found in KO are the polish people and a few englishmen.

As for South Americans they are addicted to scamming like blacks are to crimes.[/b]

Abit Racist ay?

Seems The Story is coming Together now O_O

Seems Fishy as fuck in Many ways Anywas, Atleast rice As come back <3 dan

Banned

Im confused. Aba said he sent it via wu didnt he? Then y is rich showing his pp account. Shouldnt he show the wu account?
    Dont flame pls, i read really fast. correct me if im wrong.[/b]
    Aba did not say that. He said he sent rice money through PP.

haha

As for South Americans they are addicted to scamming like blacks are to crimes.[/b]
    I guess your talking about the spanish eh? since you did say south americans could mean south america or just south americans in the U.S.
    If your talking about the U.S. then I am sorry to inform you that your opinion is wrong. I am from south america and all is fine with me.
    Abit Racist ay?[/b]
    No. In the south (Louisiana - New Orleans) Where i live there is killings all the time... i think we are number 1 murder place and its due to black on black crime. Even the news says "black on black crime" and so does everyone else.

sexy Owa

well, in last times alot of ppl u(not u, the community) calls so "gg" turned to a scammer, they maybe played also over 2-3 years w/o to scam any1 and then such a dissapointment of the "goodguns"

i still dunno why ppl call others "gg"
    because of those 2 letters this guy lost a cleaver +10 for a while and there was no sight of getting it back[/b]
    "GG" is an internet term based on a person having done a few sucessfull deals -.- in no way does it prove that the person is trustworthy... Aba is a "GG", Rice on the other hand i Know, have talked to on vent, have pked with, have talked with constantly and ive gotten a pretty accurate picture of what kind of person he is, and thats not a scammer -.- of course i could be wrong but id trust him with just about anything in game.

bazzeeka

hehe im looking at the clever right now on!! felix&#39;s account , thats one mean dagger!

Banned

haha

Stereotyping idiot.

BTW I didnt kno lousiana or the south of one country represented the whole black community.
    Damn some of the ppl on this forum....

Back to the cleaver plz.

tolgahan

why are you letting +10s here ? sure if others had ,u wd say "dupeeeeeeeeeeee" and ban him. <.< . in a year i saw u never let duped items . did i miss something ? or am i wrong ?

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

why are you letting +10s here ? sure if others had ,u wd say "dupeeeeeeeeeeee" and ban him. <.< . in a year i saw u never let duped items . did i miss something ? or am i wrong ?[/b]
    nice try however it never been sold through this forum, BESIDES, its a freaking cleaver, not a highclass item... in fact, making a cleaver+10 could be done easily on any server if you got the patient for it.

you guys all retarted everyone here is a scammer. (in a sense) one day anyone can just say fuk u all and good bye i scamming you all why dont u guys understand that NO ONE in KO is trustable especially over the internet now if u know them in real life and sort and u have done shit with them, then okie but till then all are scamers[/b]
    *Sigh* Everytime there is a scamming someone will come out and say something along those lines....
    We appreciate the advice, however, we would also appreciate if not all of us were classed as thieves justy like this. Just because you know me or don&#39;t know me over the internet, that does not make me a scammer, thank you.

aba now has some explaining to do as i saw him selling your chitin shield when selling EVERYTHING on the rogue.[/b]
    This is so bloody messy..
    But regarding the shield at least when I asked Aba 2 days ago he told me that I need to speak with Rice as the shield is his. So I would not say so easily that he was planning to sell it as his own.

why are you letting +10s here ? sure if others had ,u wd say "dupeeeeeeeeeeee" and ban him. <.< . in a year i saw u never let duped items . did i miss something ? or am i wrong ?[/b]
    Selling wood staff +10 :P

I get a big smile each time i see a ebayer get scammed! Lovely hope they continue to scam eachother and ppl stop use realmoney ingame!
    VIVA LA SCAMMERS!

I get a big smile each time i see a ebayer get scammed! Lovely hope they continue to scam eachother and ppl stop use realmoney ingame!
    VIVA LA SCAMMERS![/b]
    hahahha

tolgahan

nice try however it never been sold through this forum, BESIDES, its a freaking cleaver, not a highclass item... in fact, making a cleaver+10 could be done easily on any server if you got the patient for it.[/b]
    try what lol. just said. i am not tring to find ur mistakes.cleaver or not . i dont think making a +10 cleaver is easy. when i was playing i didnt see as much as +10 wood stuffs around. dunno if it is easy now.

WaSaBaBasdf

i never got ur pm...
    u sure it was me that sent u the pm?

i was on vacation, so there is no way u can get a pm from me[/b]
    i pmed you in game a lot days before you go on vacations and you told me that you already sent me the info and that you have given me the right info so i can get them.
    And you didn&#39;t reply at any of my pms at ko4life :P

haha

u have no right to talk about us in that way, u freaking comunist.

Banned

edit ... lagg clicked wrong post :S

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast