Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

About Ctrl+Minor

This is a discussion on About Ctrl+Minor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by phantomlink I believe so, Erian uses it as well, 2 minor skills on the skillbar lets you ...
Page: 2

Erian

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I believe so, Erian uses it as well, 2 minor skills on the skillbar lets you heal alot faster
    it needs tons of timing if you do it to fast your mana will drain right out. i use 2 button because with 1 i don't press fast enough and 2 buttons give me more options such as slowing minor heal down, increase it and things like that. and in the Championship server the 2 button on keyboard still work and ctrl minor doesn't.

it's not always how fast you minor heal but how consistence you can do it in that same speed

I dont know what you guys are talking about, But i tried it and it worked.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    xD i use it as well. *After erian told me about it i was like *no wonder why i cant take down mee:'s health. *2 is faster than 5. *1212121212121212121212 is easier than 234512342514134123415423145134151431 lol xD!
    zzzz u told me cheater on my video because i had 2 minor in my skil bar zzzz and u say bug abussinn zz ***** :wub:

DarkNeZz

Originally posted by Chemical
    I dont know what you guys are talking about, But i tried it and it worked.
    Login in USKO - try it
    the Login in KOWC and try it
    and tell us the difference (right click works just its not bugged)

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    xD i use it as well. *After erian told me about it i was like *no wonder why i cant take down mee:'s health. *2 is faster than 5. *1212121212121212121212 is easier than 234512342514134123415423145134151431 lol xD!
    zzzz u told me cheater on my video because i had 2 minor in my skil bar zzzz and u say bug abussinn zz ***** :wub:[/b]
    yea im sorry man xD

Erian

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Morian@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

zzzz u told me cheater on my video because i had 2 minor in my skil bar zzzz and u say bug abussinn zz ***** :wub:
    yea im sorry man xD[/b]
    bad tuna, no more lesson for you :P :P

Banned

i still prefer having it on 8, to me its more control i tried putting 2 minor heals on skillbar and it took me a while to get used to it....

i like just having 1 minor heal on the bar

yes you can use 2+ minor heals on the same bar but this is much worse than ctrl for 2 reasons:

1) you gimp your skillbar making it much less efficient for comboing
    2) you will suffer from slow minor heal at low/average fps a lot more than you will ctrl-minor healing due to the limitations of peripherals.

go ahead try it against someone good, its far harder than using ctrl-minor. You will find that using one minor heal and just hitting it fast will give only slightly less speed but making comboing much easier.

So you are wrong and i am proved right, this is a bug and there is no other way to replicate the physical and technical ease of ctrl-minor healing. bring on ice age.

Banned Senior Member

I only use 1 minor heal on my bar, but even with 4300 mana I'm still running out too fast.... spamming souls the second the cooldown is done I still run out of mana and against certain people my hp just keeps lowering <_<

HsK

rice cake + minor healing will be a monster rogue

Sure minor with keyboard is a lot harder, but not impossible to do as fast as with Ctrl and keep a fast combo. I've seen mee and Erian do it pretty fast and able to tank 70 warriors.

More than 1 minor on the skillbar is equally a bug since u should be able to spam all those at the same time. But since thats not fixed on Ice Age we should assume its allowed til another whinner makes noise about it and then that gets removed too.

I remember mee also tried it on Ares with Chris char and was pwning a lot of ppl, just incase 00 pulls his usual bullshit about Diez.

Zaria

I come here to read you sexy voice. :P

susGe

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I only use 1 minor heal on my bar, but even with 4300 mana I'm still running out too fast.... *spamming souls the second the cooldown is done I still run out of mana and against certain people my hp just keeps lowering <_<
    If you run out of mana its because your using it to fast. Try slowing it down and keeping a rhythm. Personally while minor heal comboing i keep it steady so that i can use hp pots and soul pots.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    I only use 1 minor heal on my bar, but even with 4300 mana I'm still running out too fast.... *spamming souls the second the cooldown is done I still run out of mana and against certain people my hp just keeps lowering <_<
    If you run out of mana its because your using it to fast. Try slowing it down and keeping a rhythm. Personally while minor heal comboing i keep it steady so that i can use hp pots and soul pots.[/b]
    ya, right now I just press r and 8 at the same time with my index and ring finger. I dont have the 2 seperate motions down yet of different speeds per finger to press down on the keys. If I see I have enough mana to last me 2.5seconds I use a hp pot or a quick boost

Sinister

i run in to one problem , if i keep my mana up and hp with mionr heal my combo speed gets a bit slow , if i conctrate on combo then with left hand my hp drps sinnce i can not minor as fast , legit m.heal that is . no control crap . i tried it out with lvl 69 warrior first time he killed me while i was conctrating on combo in it self . second time around it took me log time to bring his hp down but my hp was not moved at all. any advise on combo skill bar set up that will make the combo fast ? since i got the minor heal down pact

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast