Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

About Ctrl+Minor

This is a discussion on About Ctrl+Minor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; of course you can do it as fast as ctrl, if the conditions allow it. Pressing 2 buttons at the ...
Page: 3

of course you can do it as fast as ctrl, if the conditions allow it. Pressing 2 buttons at the same time is not the same as pressing 1 button at half the speed but with a double multiplier. In the middle of a big fight fps drops low and you will notice the difference between the 2 methods.

And you making a rather big assumption that mgames somehow caved into "whiners" about it being a bug. Couldn't it be the case that the koreans simply shared the same view as myself and the majority of players that ctrl is having an unintended effect on right mouse clicking, and removed it along with other bugs such as ATi sky-tearing. And there is nothing stopping them from removing multiple minorheals on the skillbar in future.

@sinister, i know what you mean. 99% of sins that fight me will just be trying too hard to abuse minor heal is one way or another and are hard to break down but are barely even hitting me, let alone comboing. The only guy who could do it remotely well was buddhas but his healing is not as good as his comboing.

DarkNeZz

Just one correction - Ice Age dosent fix that - there is a greater expansion after that that fixes it > too far away if we look patches so > flame K2 with mails

FoShOO

Originally posted by 0000000
    of course you can do it as fast as ctrl, if the conditions allow it. Pressing 2 buttons at the same time is not the same as pressing 1 button at half the speed but with a double multiplier. In the middle of a big fight fps drops low and you will notice the difference between the 2 methods. *

And you making a rather big assumption that mgames somehow caved into "whiners" about it being a bug. Couldn't it be the case that the koreans simply shared the same view as myself and the majority of players that ctrl is having an unintended effect on right mouse clicking, and removed it along with other bugs such as ATi sky-tearing. And there is nothing stopping them from removing multiple minorheals on the skillbar in future.
    Was comboing intended?

ok allow me to correct myself, ctrl has an undesired effect on right clicking. Comboing whilst also being a bug was deemed desirable by mgames, K2 and every other franchise.

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    Originally posted by susGe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

I only use 1 minor heal on my bar, but even with 4300 mana I'm still running out too fast.... *spamming souls the second the cooldown is done I still run out of mana and against certain people my hp just keeps lowering <_<

If you run out of mana its because your using it to fast. Try slowing it down and keeping a rhythm. Personally while minor heal comboing i keep it steady so that i can use hp pots and soul pots.
    ya, right now I just press r and 8 at the same time with my index and ring finger. I dont have the 2 seperate motions down yet of different speeds per finger to press down on the keys. If I see I have enough mana to last me 2.5seconds I use a hp pot or a quick boost[/b]
    damn, no wonder why you ran out of mana fast when you fought rebelde, hey at least your minor'ing now : )

yeah at the end of the fight he forgot to soulpot a few times

Banned Senior Member

nah, what messed me up was I hp potted when my mana was low so I had 2 seconds of no healing whatsoever

picar0n1

so . where are the all pro ctr- minor heal bug rolf

dont say anithing now?

iceage ftw :wub:

FrEaK

yeah I hate this bug i rather tap a number key for minor

FiRe

1 bastard said that it is bug k2 agreed with him? what is the next bug bastard "SAY us"...?

I prefer still being a noob than using diferents "methods" of minor healing, i didn't know aboutr that "2 minors" <_< , that's why mee: is imposible to get his hp down more than 20%, prolly some other guys that lately are asking for 1 vs 1 are using that, nvm i'll keep my "old" method who knows prolly it will be fixed soon.

FiRe

with ctrl+minor too many asasin dont beat a warrior..without minot how can asasin beat warrior.?.is there any Rogue without zero can beat warrior..forexample any 70 lvl asasin with standard items can beat for example Archangel,Krakato or F9 with pots ? lol..if i dont use ctr+minor i dont like Asasin.

susGe

Originally posted by FiRe
    with ctrl+minor too many asasin dont beat *a warrior..without minot how can asasin beat warrior.?.is there any Rogue without zero can beat warrior..forexample any 70 lvl asasin with standard items can beat for example Archangel,Krakato or F9 with pots ? * lol..if i dont use ctr+minor i dont like Asasin.
    If the assasin has to have standard items then so do the warriors. If you are saying fight warriors like Archangel, Krakatoa or F9 then the sin has to have good gear as well since those warriors you named all have good gears. If the sin has shit gear and the warrior has good gear no shit the sin will loose. Just because ctrl minor is fixed in ice age doesnt mean you cant still fight and minor heal at the same time. And who says that a sin should be able to beat a warrior in a 1 v 1? Each class is supposed to be balanced. Meaning in any given situation each class will excel over the other. Except archers. Archers got fucked

The_Dude

Originally posted by FiRe
    with ctrl+minor too many asasin dont beat *a warrior..without minot how can asasin beat warrior.?.is there any Rogue without zero can beat warrior..forexample any 70 lvl asasin with standard items can beat for example Archangel,Krakato or F9 with pots ? * lol..if i dont use ctr+minor i dont like Asasin.

So without a distinct advantage that lets you be the best character in the game, you don't like it?

TunaFishyMe

can zero beat f9 without minor? im not too sure about that

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast