Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

About Ctrl+Minor

This is a discussion on About Ctrl+Minor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe can zero beat f9 without minor? *im not too sure about that no. No one said ...
Page: 4

susGe

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    can zero beat f9 without minor? *im not too sure about that
    no. No one said minor healing was removed from ICE AGE. CTRL minor healing was. There are many rogues who can minor heal combo without using ctrl :rollseyes:

ViSeH

Another thing f9 probly spams him 700+? or even if it's 600 how is a rogue seposed to outpot a warior spamming 600+ without minor? So ofcourse he can't win him without.

FiRe

Never never never never without Zero can not beat any warrior+ mages (with the same gear)..Asasin will die...Tx Zero (k2Worker).. i wonder What is the next Bug on Game..plss tell me aga..

susGe

Originally posted by FiRe
    Never never never never without Zero can not beat any warrior+ mages (with the same gear)..Asasin will die...Tx Zero (k2Worker).. i wonder What is the next Bug on Game..plss tell me aga..
    First off Zero had nothing to do with it being fixed. Unless he some how magically got in touch with the korean devolopers and told them to fix it. Second Minor heal comboing will still be done and you can still minor heal with your mouse. Just now you dont get 2 clicks instead of one while holding ctrl. Is it really that hard of a concept to wrap your minds around?

FiRe

when warriors or mages hit me with always maximum hits i can not heal me with 600(or 19x60=570 ) hp (pot=720 hp :lol: )+ make combo at the same time..that is all..Asasin will die..Skills give us advantages always..can u say me 600 hp with minor give us adwantage or not..?

TunaFishyMe

what the hell are you saying?

susGe

when warriors or mages hit me with always maximum hits i can not heal me with 600(or 19x60=570 *) hp (pot=720 hp :lol: *)+ make combo at the same time..that is all..Asasin will die..Skills give us advantages always..can u say me 600 hp with minor give us adwantage or not..?
    what are you fucking retarded? I just told you like 3 times that you can still minor heal combo.

adwantage
    turk identified!

FiRe

Racist bastard go away or come and insult people....u are a pice of shit on this game..

bb

armand0

19x60=570

FiRe

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FiRe
    19x60=570
    [/b]

:rollseyes: <3

incase you hadnt noticed that 570 hp might be little less than 720 hp pots, but the point of minor heal combo is to put the pots in there aswell,

ALSO that hp healing is constant which means that you dont have the cooldown of 720 hp pots meaning that it works better in critical situations

DarkNeZz

Originally posted by ViSeH
    Another thing f9 probly spams him 700+? or even if it's 600 how is a rogue seposed to outpot a warior spamming 600+ without minor? So ofcourse he can't win him without.
    lol man are u a retard - minor still work but u cant use ctrl to speed it up when its on mouse2 button....

ALightInTheDarkness

I honestly dont see how u can hold ure mouse button + crtl and combo.... press the # is much for effective anyways and more comfortable =D

-Zach

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by ALightInTheDarkness
    I honestly dont see how u can hold ure mouse button + crtl and combo.... press the # is much for effective anyways and more comfortable =D

-Zach
    hold down ctrl with your palm, simple as that

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast