Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

About Ctrl+Minor

This is a discussion on About Ctrl+Minor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; or there is another way too it is called nostromo n52 game pad ^_^...
Page: 5

Sinister

or there is another way too it is called nostromo n52 game pad ^_^

ddevil

fuk ctrl+minor spammers but i want to know using 2 minor on skill bar is bug or not ? that actually works better then crtl+minor :wub: but if its bug i wont use it anymore...

MaJe

This minor bug sucked enough ı wanna see all these bugger sins at cz after it is fixed.
    (if they fix it)

Shit I used Ctrl + TP on right click to make saves on cz! Its the FASTEST way to tp some1.. Now ima get screwed >.< Have 2 double click to tp some1.... and u know in those miliseconds that "some1" its dead already >.<

susGe

Originally posted by ALightInTheDarkness
    I honestly dont see how u can hold ure mouse button + crtl and combo.... press the # is much for effective anyways and more comfortable =D

-Zach
    Tape ftw

LykomedoS

Just right click minor faster thats all. U dont need to use ctrl.

It wont be like before but works better than 720 pots..

flamthrow

minor + hp pots and u ll be fine

elu

i didnt read all of the topics cuz its too annoying reading all this stuff again and again (about 10th topic about this matter).
    i just wanted to say ctrl+minor and 2 minor heals on skillbar might be a bugg, i donno. BUT u can do minor healing combo just as well without these stuff. so ppl who use minor heal combo are NOT bugg abusers (even tho some of them might be).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345