about Cypher ring

This is a discussion on about Cypher ring within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I unseal a cypher ring my account yesterday but i havent been able to seal it back since the seal/unseal ...
Page: 1

mrpriest

I unseal a cypher ring my account yesterday but i havent been able to seal it back since the seal/unseal pass is working i can seal other things the character i wanna seal is naked doesnt have a thing on it, only the player shield and is locate in the botton right, My question is do i have to wait 24 or 48 hours to seal it back or there is something else wrong with it?
    thanx

Banned

I unseal a cypher ring my account yesterday but i havent been able to seal it back since the seal/unseal pass is working i can seal other things the character i wanna seal is naked doesnt have a thing on it, only the player shield and is locate in the botton right, My question is do i have to wait 24 or 48 hours to seal it back or there is something else wrong with it?
    thanx[/b]
    Make sure when u try to seal it ur on the 2nd server, and have no money at all (ZERO coins). That's the only thing i can think of.

markot

Cypher rings are not working right now !!! . i had 3 ppl who tried to do it, and noone did (btw they were sealing characters before and now they cant !!!!!).

I sealed a char with presonal item on sunday from a non-prem account and the sealer char was a lvl 1!I neednt prem to seal and i unsealed the char on my account!i needed to do this about 5 mins!If u seal char u must go server 2 moradon!