Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

About diez orc side clans...

This is a discussion on About diez orc side clans... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by baLao+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(baLao)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non Why dont u go to RespectAndHonor? Or better yet, go to KilledBy, wait until ...
Page: 2

Z3non

Originally posted by baLao+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(baLao)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non
    Why dont u go to RespectAndHonor? Or better yet, go to KilledBy, wait until u get ur free uniques +2 and ur free CS and then NC and go to RAH xD ( just kidding)
    Honesty.......WTF are u saying? fag.....prove that stupid if u cant dont say shit kk? noob[/b]
    OMFG ur either blind, stupid or ur livling in mars to not have noticed all of KB clan has a CS and a SS and uniques +2.
    Their lvls went staright up with the quest bug, and ofc lets not forget the legyt armors and weapons ( completes +9 aga).
    Cant u see the (Just kidding)? Arguing with R-tards is useless, and i wont do that. Learn english btw.

jason_dinamyte

Originally posted by baLao+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(baLao)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non
    Why dont u go to RespectAndHonor? Or better yet, go to KilledBy, wait until u get ur free uniques +2 and ur free CS and then NC and go to RAH xD ( just kidding)
    Honesty.......WTF are u saying? fag.....prove that stupid if u cant dont say shit kk? noob[/b]
    he siad that he was kidding you moron...

Banned

i was talking to a good friend of mine the other day, and he said that he and myself might make a english only clan orc side, but with the rate of orcs going human to join other clans its simply impossible, maybe we can bring the old players back to orc side to keep a good clan going

Z3non

Originally posted by jason_dinamyte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jason_dinamyte)</div>
    Originally posted by baLao@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non

Honesty.......WTF are u saying? fag.....prove that stupid if u cant dont say shit kk? noob
    he siad that he was kidding you moron...[/b]
    Yup.

Offtopic- Jason can u come to msn please ^^?

Lammer

You can NT and join Styx, UKs, Torment... there you have nice and good english talking clans...

Originally posted by L0qui+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(L0qui)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    i always presumed the title 'RespectandHonour' was an ironnic name for a clan run by W0lf

and killed by... lol... good to see they managed to collect all the scum in this game in one place and give it a name. Maybe they should remake and call is AyasofilledByQuest (ayasofia, killedby and conquest) which ironnically represents the number of quest abusers the clans hold... not to mention killing an 8 man KilledBy party requires the ingame talent of a dead carrot
    hey your Paddy dedicate to your work of Moderator, not to say shit of other clans of other People <_< :P[/b]
    Why when i can do both perfectly competantly at the same time

I don't understand the mentality that once somebody becomes a moderator they are void of all opinions :P

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

i rate you should come human and join UK :wub:

:WaSaBi:

I dont want to nation transfer,because if i do then orcs will never win a war again.(j/k)

DragonFire

Join TurkSuck... we are leet clan :lol:

little_painter

Originally posted by Z3non+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Z3non)</div>
    Originally posted by baLao@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Z3non

Honesty.......WTF are u saying? fag.....prove that stupid if u cant dont say shit kk? noob
    OMFG ur either blind, stupid or ur livling in mars to not have noticed all of KB clan has a CS and a SS and uniques +2.
    Their lvls went staright up with the quest bug, and ofc lets not forget the legyt armors and weapons ( completes +9 aga).
    Cant u see the (Just kidding)? Arguing with R-tards is useless, and i wont do that. Learn english btw.[/b]
    +1

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by PADDY
    requires the ingame talent of a dead carrot
    u just HAD to dredge up old memories didnt u?.....bastard

RIP dead carrot

darkcrusade are organised and english speaking.... we are only ranked 28th thouhg

but we <3 you uall

bazerk|bazeeka

u dont start at the top :rollseyes: :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I'm actually human at the moment doing some bits and bobs for a movie.

G

wtf o_O

awww so ill play again zuahah :lol:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast