was dupe wipe?

This is a discussion on was dupe wipe? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just gotta know fast :P ive bought 3 days ago raptor +6 in merchant wanna know if it passed a ...
Page: 1

acolyted

Default was dupe wipe?

just gotta know fast :P ive bought 3 days ago raptor +6 in merchant wanna know if it passed a dupe wipe of today's

LOL Good morning

FatM4n

Default Re: was dupe wipe?

Originally posted by acolyted
    just gotta know fast :P ive bought 3 days ago raptor +6 in merchant wanna know if it passed a dupe wipe of today's
    just check ur inventory

Medusa

LOLOLOL , i wanna know if there was a wipe too im curious , but since i cant login cuz its turk prime time :P

Banned

And yes there was one! I bought raptor +7 on monday for 999 mil tried to sell it for higher on monday, cuz I knew tuesday is dupewhipe and I knew I gotta sell it fast and I was 100% sure it was a dupe! I failed selling the raptor so I just put in in my inn and said *Good bye my dear raptor =(* Next day, YEY IT IS STILL HERE!

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by W33dStyle
    And yes there was one! I bought raptor +7 on monday for 999 mil tried to sell it for higher on monday, cuz I knew tuesday is dupewhipe and I knew I gotta sell it fast and I was 100% sure it was a dupe! I failed *selling the raptor so I just put in in my inn and said *Good bye my dear raptor =(* Next day, YEY IT IS STILL HERE!
    lame

You wanted to resell something that U were sure is dupe? :wacko: Not cool baba really...

***EDIT*** btw gratz on raptor +7 for 10 GB :P

BDragieta

there wasnt a dupe wipe, say bye to ur raptor this monday night

Heim4teil

And yes there was one! I bought raptor +7 on monday for 999 mil tried to sell it for higher on monday, cuz I knew tuesday is dupewhipe and I knew I gotta sell it fast and I was 100% sure it was a dupe! I failed *selling the raptor so I just put in in my inn and said *Good bye my dear raptor =(* Next day, YEY IT IS STILL HERE!
    omg plz dont speak so much shit -.-

u speak like jugallo i know jugallo so long and he lie and lie...u do the same iam 99% sure u are jugallo

No more items from W33dStyle... -_-

Heim4teil

Originally posted by EagleGRS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EagleGRS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-W33dStyle
    No more items from W33dStyle... -_-[/b]
    i think he buy raptor+1 600mil + trina 40mmil and dupe them all till he can upgrade a +7 then he destory the copys and hope thats not get deletet