Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

? about extended play....

This is a discussion on ? about extended play.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have a question for all of the good assassins out there nychris/zero and what not. ived played a warrior ...
Page: 1

wraith86

Default ? about extended play....

i have a question for all of the good assassins out there nychris/zero and what not. ived played a warrior for about 8 months now and my arms have never hurt the next morning (hours of DMs/PK/exp) but then i made an assassin using my lvl 51 archer and after 10-12 hours of practicing comboing and leveling my left arm hurt so bad that i cant even move it. this was yesterday and i barly can type let alone play KO. once before i went to the hospital because both of my arms hurt so bad that i couldnt pick up my 15 pound cat, i was playing CS for 3 days strait. the doctor told me there was nothing wrong with me but to stretch my wrist/hands out every 30 mins and take breaks and ever since that happened it seems as if ive been immuned to sore arms but yesterday totally ruined it. so im wondering how nychris/zero play so much and obviously dont get sore enough to the point where they cant play anymore?? is it because they use speed pads instead of regular keyboards or what? i love my assassin and i want to keep playing it but if my arm is going to hurt this bad everyday i cant do it someone please help me

ahaha this is funny :P

take some exercise XD

Originally posted by KaZaM
    ahaha this is funny :P

take some exercise XD
    +1

JxxL

im sin for a long time allready and never got that

wraith86

my arms used to hurt after riding my dirtbike for long but that felt normal because it would go away the next day....

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

never gotten tired or sore...bit bored from time to time....but never tired or sore

KirbyKommando

My wrist used to hurt from time to time .. go exercise a couple of times per week or something , might help..

Perfect

My wrist used to hurt from time to time .. go exercise a couple of times per week or something , might help..
    Maybe yah should stop touching yahself over me :wub:

Murtaza

try to masturbate with ur Left hand that would be a really nice training :P j/k

i think it s about ur Keyboard's position.
    u better place it higher position so u can place ur wrists on ur desk. probably that will solve the problem.

Loca

cant help ... never had those problems with Knight Online :P

PleasePkMe(Real)

well my hand hurts usually after i minor 5-10 min straight ...but then i rest like 5 min and its ok...

lvl50rogue

yeah its a problem easily solved. See that door leading outside to the sunlight? Yes that door. Open it and go outside and do something normal for 1 hour. Ofc, don't stay too long, you might miss the next boss run h43r:

Man0rMachine

Originally posted by Murtaza

i think it s about ur Keyboard's position.
    u better place it higher position so u can place ur wrists on ur desk. probably that will solve the problem.

i think he right cuz i have the same problem and changing the way my keyboard stands really helped me

Yes it starts to hurt after 2 hours or so levelling. PK isnt so bad since it isnt constant fighting. The problem is kinda amplified if you are minorheal-comboing for a long time, until recently i couldnt do it for more than 2 minutes or so before it hurt very much.

I think a good thing to do while levelling is to flip the keyboard upside down and combo with the right hand and keep swapping. Also get one of those wrist-rests that lift your wrist up and support it so your hand is in a better position.

There are lots of exercises around that musicians use to relax muscles in the hands and forearms, im sure a google search will find a few, but try just flapping your hands around loosely and also massaging the muscle along your forearm.

hej

1-2h that max what i can survive of exping, pk then i have no problem but then i dont use combo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast