Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About FT

This is a discussion on About FT within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it seems to be a new method to get boxes, and i got info that its a bug abuse.. in ...
Page: 1

didinino

it seems to be a new method to get boxes, and i got info that its a bug abuse..

in order to get box u must kill all mobs and then get the box.

dunno if its ban-able or not :S

post ur thoughts

Gangsta

i dont understand...what u mean?

it seems to be a new method to get boxes, and i got info that its a bug abuse..

in order to get box u must kill all mobs and then get the box.

dunno if its ban-able or not :S

post ur thoughts [/b]
    not funny...? :huh:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

to legitly get a box u must kill all mobs, if ur planning in using this 'bug' u are running the risk of getting banned

didinino

its kinda -not sure- situation since no1 declared that the bug exists and ban-able, so i dunno what to say about that..

Ehh, if you explain a little bit more it would be helpfull..

What I understand is this:

You're asking if its a bug, killing all mobs to get the box.

No, that's the whole point of FT, in order to get a chest you have to kill all the mobs within 20 or 25min

tindall

I think he is wondering if their is a new bug out because as far as Logos goes, there is a lot of the chests out on the market right now..

Banned

i think he's saying like...just wait until the FT is over and it gives u the box or smth and letting all the mobs live cuz i was in FT attacking and this mage pmed me and said "AMK NO ATCK BUGGGGGGGGG" i said fuck you and went and died like a hero to the TB unbuffed a.q

razzy

i think he's saying like...just wait until the FT is over and it gives u the box or smth and letting all the mobs live cuz i was in FT attacking and this mage pmed me and said "AMK NO ATCK BUGGGGGGGGG" i said fuck you and went and died like a hero to the TB unbuffed a.q[/b]
    how manly of you magic

[spoiler]for once [/spoiler]

on topic: god, dont tell me that "tp party member and not attack" bug is back. :angry:

Banned

how manly of you magic

[spoiler]for once [/spoiler]

on topic: god, dont tell me that "tp party member and not attack" bug is back. :angry:[/b]

i think its just more of a stay alive bug. i think u just gotta make it to the end cuz they had warriors voking the monsters around and i was picking the ones off at the back and thats when the turk pmd me.

s.a razzy thank you come again!

I think he is wondering if their is a new bug out because as far as Logos goes, there is a lot of the chests out on the market right now..[/b]
    59- FT is too easy.

Everyone is getting boxes, it's where they are coming from.

59- FT is too easy.

Everyone is getting boxes, it's where they are coming from.[/b]
    those are the green boxes, i think he meant either blue or both.

ArminVanBuuren

If he's talking about surviving 'till the FT time is over and mobs die by themselves and getting a box, no, you cannot get it that way, because if not, I would have like 10 more boxes than usual since quite sometimes I've been tanking VR 'till it dies because time is over and FT closes...but you don't get nothing from that.

If you meant about a bug implying to have all the mobs killed to get the box, that's not a bug, those are FT rules.

And if that was intended to be a joke...ha ha ha get over it, was not funny at all. <_<

assailent

The bug is just fucking retarded anyway if there is one. I remember back in the day would be all turk koxpers saying wait wait allah say wait no attack. Then theyd sit in the circle and just wait to die they thought would last until end and koxp all monsters while circling or something. What i dont understand is that if everyone fights FT isnt really that hard to begin with.

liquidkk

if u dont kill all mobs in ft until time is over u wont get any box even if ur alive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast