Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27

About FT

This is a discussion on About FT within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow your avatar is eleborate...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member Ethernal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,862

    Default

    wow your avatar is eleborate

  2. #17
    didinino
    Guest

    Default

    what i meant is that in FT u only get box by killing Volcanic Rock (in 60-80).
    and atm its not happening.
    they just kill mobs in a certain time so the Volcanic rock doesnt appear and all get box in a very easy way.
    thats why all prices of FT items are low atm.

  3. #18
    liquidkk
    Guest

    Default

    oh i think i know what ur talking about,maybe the ppl in ft doesnt kill mobs after they spawn (proberly noob mobs in the start) so the next mobs to be spawned r bugged and just dont spawn including the vr >_< isnt it fixed yet?

  4. #19
    Speed
    Guest

    Default

    that bug was fixed... but if its back then zzz should close ft again

    btw nice avatar lol

  5. #20
    minhking
    Guest

    Default

    that bug was fixed... but if its back then zzz should close ft again

    btw nice avatar lol[/b]
    I have never been in 1 FT. And yes his Avatar is nice

  6. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Near table
    Posts
    966

    Default

    you can easy finish low lvl ft... this high lvl is hard and only 70+ can finish it

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    599

    Default

    its on ko forum

    in logos they are running around the room exactly 25 minutes all possible mobs appear but it seams that theres a limit of creatures that can spoon!
    so you dont kill anything and after does 25 minutes the melles stat atking the stronger (gollems or trolls maybe)
    and the mages just aoe the crap out of the rest ^^
    and thats it! FT finish and blue box at the inventory

    they sad its iligal but im not seeing a full server getting banned for ti :P

  8. #23
    Lord0fWar
    Guest

    Default

    I can say that atleast in ares no 1s buging the ft in any way. it just that ppl are geting big lvls and they are geting very experimenst about ft.

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,182

    Default

    Have a common sense .

  10. #25
    stonepilot1421
    Guest

    Default

    yea that vr spawn bug is gay. i went on vacation when blue chest were 4gb i came back and they r 120m. lucky i only do 59 ft and u cant do that bug thing cuz no one is strong enuf to kill 55 trolls w/o dying, but green chest r less than 50m now so that sucks too

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    476

    Default

    DONT DO THAT F***ING BUG


    If eveybody&#39;s doing that...THE FORGETTEN TEMPLE GONNA CLOSE LIKE THE OTHER TIME!!!!!

  12. #27
    TaDaaa
    Guest

    Default

    Please delete the post with the details on how to do the bug. 90% of us know it, but the other 10% dont need to know it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •