Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About the Gem MOBS

This is a discussion on About the Gem MOBS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you waste pots you sell gems buy more pots to solo them again. genuis![/b] +1 -_- cheaper to just exp ...
Page: 2

you waste pots
    you sell gems
    buy more pots
    to solo them again.
    genuis![/b]
    +1 -_- cheaper to just exp and buy gems, the drop rate from those things is TOO LOW considering how hard they are to kill

I didn't check koxpers by werewolves, do they still drop there?

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

forever until they remove it there :P

Tiba

Guys no offence, but i think this mobs are absolutely stupid or their placeing to bowl is absolutely retardous. Now 64654453445341 noobs are farming them, bowl wasnt supposed to be place for farming i think...now we can dream to find boss there,....really lol, ty....

It wasnt so hard to get gems earlyer even from kospers or that.... lazyasses flamed thet bla bla bla they cant get them....atc. Bullshits, who wanted he found easy way. Is it now better ? Kospers and speedhackers will move to cz...prefect.

Not just my option for this...[/b]
    maybe if ur in an older server.. in newer server u need about 10+ gbs to get 70 master.
    so ur wrong there..
    this is great for the newer servers .
    more pk and a way to get gems

hej

To low, we got 30+ of each in 1hour with a 6player party.

SirKaoS

Guys no offence, but i think this mobs are absolutely stupid or their placeing to bowl is absolutely retardous. Now 64654453445341 noobs are farming them, bowl wasnt supposed to be place for farming i think...now we can dream to find boss there,....really lol, ty....

It wasnt so hard to get gems earlyer even from kospers or that.... lazyasses flamed thet bla bla bla they cant get them....atc. Bullshits, who wanted he found easy way. Is it now better ? Kospers and speedhackers will move to cz...prefect.

Not just my option for this...[/b]
    I havent see problem in it ... I see the problem in whole farming idea ... you have got farming partys of unmastered lvls 60 in middle of fight fully equipped 70s ... basically it seems to be way for 70s to get even richer then now

Tiba

Richer on np`s.....yes
    on bosses and drops.....no
    whats more important ?? you can make np`s easy

But I dont want to be the one who is against new things and i know many ppls were waiting for change, only...ic could be done differently...better
    and....yes, im on old server - diez, so on newer servers this can be really problem, but tell me, what about placing that mobs behind base ? I see it like good idea, if you want run that farming partyes...you can, theres no problem.[/b]
    ur right.. that would be a good idea.
    But they put it in cz just so that cz would be more popular and there would be more people there.. and more people to kill etc..
    so its a good idea in a way and a bad in another..

NoA

I think it's awsome so many ppl thre.

Today I played on my friends 80 warrior, went to cz, and saw like 6-7 ppl beating on a shaula. What did I do? I killed them all, at this point the shaula was at 20%

Then I ran away, lured it with me with binding, and finnished him off. Dropped SS<3

DeHealer

Well, I&#39;m just glad those bastards arent agroing anymore, cause got xped there!

SirKaoS

Well, I&#39;m just glad those bastards arent agroing anymore, cause got xped there![/b]
    lolz ... lucky u have done master quest yet ... I will got xped many times ... got only 3/30 gemms and its like every moment I bot tottaly debuffed when farming by some random running human priest .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12