about getting hacked

This is a discussion on about getting hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i hav friends that play runescape, and they said that you can put a keycode on ur bank in case ...
Page: 1

Default about getting hacked

i hav friends that play runescape, and they said that you can put a keycode on ur bank in case u get hacked would dat be a good idea for KO?

Mini teh 1337

You still wear your eq wich I think is worth more than you inn. But if you do get hacked yeah atleast you save your inn. Tho its K2 I bet they will fuck something up so you can't access your own inn lol.

:OnSlaught:

Bank pins own. Just bank all your valueable at the end of the day and you've got nothing to worry about. You make a 4-digit bank pin and when you access your inn a little key pad shows up and you type the password in. Trick is, everytime you put one number in, the whole key pad jumbles up the numbers in a different order so that the key pad cannot be keylogged. Nice thing is, you only have to put the password in once per login session. So if you don't log off, you can access your inn without the pin, as long as you've done it once before on that login session.

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:
    Bank pins own. Just bank all your valueable at the end of the day and you've got nothing to worry about. You make a 4-digit bank pin and when you access your inn a little key pad shows up and you type the password in. Trick is, everytime you put one number in, the whole key pad jumbles up the numbers in a different order so that the key pad cannot be keylogged. Nice thing is, you only have to put the password in once per login session. So if you don't log off, you can access your inn without the pin, as long as you've done it once before on that login session.
    +1 :blink:

Aqu

Or have it so it looks like windows calculator, and you click the numbers, that way there are no keys to log.

Either way it sounds like a good idea, hence why it will never happen <_<

Had the same idea long time ago.. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=237

Cava

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:
    well someone might as well say it..

onslaught, what the hell have you been smoking?

Dr4g0n

Ahh evenwith this you can still be hack since keyloggers read keystrokes and not whats show on the screen.
    But even still it would show you KO cares <_< and there trying to do something about the quality of this game.
    But I assure you 100% they will never add this feacher to Knight Online.

Phosgene

it all sounds good n' nice on paper but k2 will never do it .
    and i really DONT want to think what happans when theres a DB problem and all pw changes...
    giving k2 the option to control ur inn hostess PIN is just too damn dengarous .

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Worked pretty good on mu online too. Would be a nice + to ko this

FatM4n

In that case the hackers would only get the EQ

but you could strip you char everytime you logg off

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Good idea but it's already taken. But even though, it would be good seeing it's pretty successful in another game.