Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

About GROBS

This is a discussion on About GROBS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i do know GROBS from Ares , hes a legit player also nice person , in this last days ...
Page: 1

Genkku

Well i do know GROBS from Ares , hes a legit player also nice person , in this last days i see topics about him about he scammer + flaming in the topic " gratz GROBS for lvl 80 " why you jealous , cant you say Gratz and thats it ?
    If you flaming a legit player who rich lvls fast , who get items fast , who i can really call him a Leader , look was some picture , lazy to put http , in the topic gratz for lvl 80...when he had lvl 50-60 maybe more , with same nick name of the clan , also leader , he dont lazy guy , he play for fun and here he get flaming , you can ask him , im not RL frined of him , he dont know me ( me , myself , but maybe he know my char Genkku from Ares ) , anyway stop flame here you just show this community dosnt worth nothing , just respect GG players and shut up , even if i killed GROBS in 1 vs 1 im not going to post it in forum like some of you , and say i better from him , sometimes you dont have so fun in Arena or other players , so you play normal but not good like allways and you losse , its not mean who own you better then you , -RW- im sure you jealous about hes char , and the true i jealous also , but i say Gratz and i know he legit ( not scammer like other said <_< ) and thats it , why cant you accept it he 80 in new server before you got 80 in old server or if you in Logos so before you , its just a game you nerd .

If you gonne flame me i going to laugh becuse i dont pay attention for n00bs , also if you say stop spams , if you think its spam you can kiss my ass , anyway GROBS , keep play and be a good leader , and fucked this dumb players who calling you scammer <_<

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i didnt even read half of it, but i can tell ur a fucking retard, sorry for stating the obvious.

however... the question im asking myself is, why for the love of god do u feel the need to open a useless topic like this?

Hi, im Cammy and im an sex addict.

how does grobs ass taste like? juz jk XD

how does grobs ass taste like? juz jk XD[/b]

did u just say: "just just kidding" ?

come on belzac, you can do better

come on belzac, you can do better [/b]
    well i dun really wanna start a war here with him...........

edit: nvm i ownt myself oke

battlemama

come on belzac, you can do better [/b]
    no he said just joking

Psy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("http://learnline.cdu.edu.au/studyskills/wr/wr_se.html")</div>
    Sentences

Sentences are a specific means of organising words to create meaningful statements. In this way sentences become the fundamental basis for expressing your ideas.

This is what is meant by having an understanding of grammar</span>

By understanding how sentences can be created you gain control over your own writing. In effect, you become the architect of your own meaning.[/b]

no he said just joking[/b]

just joking kidding? doesnt work either

grobs is the new tez D:

Genkku

how does grobs ass taste like? juz jk XD[/b]
    Hmmm , dunno really , but i do know hows your mom taste ^^ j/k also <_<

And i open this "useless" topics just for the noobs who cant respect better players from them -_-

If you fell like to curse me , do it i dont cry for it ^^ if you think im right , say it <3

ThankYouComeAgain

Hmmm , dunno really , but i do know hows your mom taste ^^ j/k also <_<[/b]
    seriously u got the balls of steel to taste my mom

just joking kidding? doesnt work either[/b]
    wow he said juz jk....jk = joking which means he said juz joking...not that hard to understand. he didnt say kidding at the end...

wow he said juz jk....jk = joking which means he said juz joking...not that hard to understand. he didnt say kidding at the end...[/b]

im sorry to disappoint you, but jk =/= joking, infact jk = just kidding.

Psy

wow he said juz jk....jk = joking which means he said juz joking...not that hard to understand. he didnt say kidding at the end...[/b]

Here is the definition of JK:
    Just kidding. Used at the end of a sentence to make it completely void, therefore contributing nothing to the conversation and wasting everyone&#39;s time.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast