Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

About GROBS

This is a discussion on About GROBS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; alrite its my fault i started it! sorry...
Page: 2

alrite its my fault i started it! sorry

Creative

grobs is the new tez D:[/b]
    WOW, gtfo fuking spammer

Genkku

Its kinda sad how you guys cant even read , i even dont know GROBS in RL , just in game -_-
    Dammit you guys have just shit in your brain , but its nice to envy about GG account ah ? , dont cry about it just be 24/7 players and thats it , like you all do probably , go spend USD for items like a k2 servant , hahah and you calling him scammer , so pathtic...

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Its kinda sad how you guys cant even read[/b]

more like, its pretty hard reading ur so called "sentences"

and as for me, i didnt even read any of the shits u wrote here

Psy

Its kinda sad how you guys cant even read , i even dont know GROBS in RL , just in game -_-
    Dammit you guys have just shit in your brain , but its nice to envy about GG account ah ? , dont cry about it just be 24/7 players and thats it , like you all do probably , go spend USD for items like a k2 servant , hahah and you calling him scammer , so pathtic...[/b]
    I think it's sad that you still can not properly construct a sentence after reading my first post.

WOW, gtfo fuking spammer[/b]
    Im the spammer when everyone else is fighting over the defnition of JK .__.??

Psy

Im the spammer when everyone else is fighting over the defnition of JK .__.??[/b]
    I agree with your first post. I said the same thing just yesterday B)

Genkku

I think it's sad that you still can not properly construct a sentence after reading my first post.[/b]
    Oh i really sorry i took this word from Babylon , i dont speak English in real life , so stfu , and yea you all just flaming , you all wish to be like GROBS , you cant xp ah too hard for you ? its ok tell your mom's she good in that ( and good with more things :huh: ) , now like i said nobody isnt think GROBS is a GG player? just wait to Ares players , you all acting like he really scammer , but in this pictures you could see its hes account + the GBs , so why you cry about ? FAGGOTS , like i said why you think i pay attention if you curse me ? hahahah its just show me i right and you dont want to conffes ...OWNED?

seriously u are obsessed with GROBS.

Psy

Oh i really sorry i took this word from Babylon , i dont speak English in real life , so stfu , and yea you all just flaming , you all wish to be like GROBS , you cant xp ah too hard for you ? its ok tell your mom's she good in that ( and good with more things :huh: ) , now like i said nobody isnt think GROBS is a GG player? just wait to Ares players , you all acting like he really scammer , but in this pictures you could see its hes account + the GBs , so why you cry about ? FAGGOTS , like i said why you think i pay attention if you curse me ? hahahah its just show me i right and you dont want to conffes ...OWNED? [/b]
    The reasons why most of us, I believe, don't bother to get to 80 is because:
    A. We have lives
    B. We have skill
    C. This game sucks
    and D. We'll end up getting hacked.

We're not jealous of someone that constantly has the flammatory word "nigga" posted within each post. In fact, I pity him.

-RW-

Tbh if i wanted to get 80 i'd be 80 by now. But no we sold gear+chr at 71.xx% around a 9 months ago or something. And no im not a nerd

i work everyday, got my own place my own car. And a life

Genkku

seriously u are obsessed with GROBS.[/b]
    Nope , i just want you guys respect better then you , why cant you say he better then your char?

I can say my char ( not Genkku is not my own char , i share it with real owner ) is the gay 1st in Ares , you think i cant confess it ?
    You do know Zero ? ( 0000000 ) ofc you do...you better then him? maybe now yea becuse he stopped and he w/o items , but you could own him when KO just started? no right? you could say he better , so why now not? atleast i dont kill zero or f9devil or many high lvls chars and come to post in forum , even if i own F3ylong + F9Devil + zero + GROBS + NYchris + who ever you want naked , i not gonne post it , becuse im not excite , its just a game you fucking nerds its all your life ah? fucking noobs , go work and see what is going on outside your home gays , dont you have respect even to your parents :\

Nope , i just want you guys respect better then you , why cant you say he better then your char?

I can say my char ( not Genkku is not my own char , i share it with real owner ) is the gay 1st in Ares , you think i cant confess it ?
    You do know Zero ? ( 0000000 ) ofc you do...you better then him? maybe now yea becuse he stopped and he w/o items , but you could own him when KO just started? no right? you could say he better , so why now not? atleast i dont kill zero or f9devil or many high lvls chars and come to post in forum , even if i own F3ylong + F9Devil + zero + GROBS + NYchris + who ever you want naked , i not gonne post it , becuse im not excite , its just a game you fucking nerds its all your life ah? fucking noobs , go work and see what is going on outside your home gays , dont you have respect even to your parents :\[/b]
    soooo y do u start all the flaming now when i didnt say a shit about grobs being a scammer/illegit. and like u said its juz a game and u are getting so angry its going to burst ur vein. lol contradicting urself eh. brush up on ur english as well please.

seriously u got the balls of steel to taste my mom [/b]
    I had to have my tongue surgically replaced with a prosthetic tongue after trying that.

Genkku

soooo y do u start all the flaming now when i didnt say a shit about grobs being a scammer/illegit. and like u said its juz a game and u are getting so angry its going to burst ur vein. lol contradicting urself eh. brush up on ur english as well please.[/b]
    No , my English is fine for me , when i need to speak English in RL i dont scard i do it and also laugh , but ppl understand me , thats what importent .
    Now not really , im not angry about what i say lol ,im not going to get heart attack thurst me , and when i said " you " its not meaning only you ,even when my English is like you can see , i do know " YOU " could be only to 1 person or many so dont act like you the only 1 here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast