Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

About GROBS

This is a discussion on About GROBS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Your English is fine for you; but whenever I have to deal with people like you I ask them to ...
Page: 3

Psy

Your English is fine for you; but whenever I have to deal with people like you I ask them to repeat what they said very slowly as they may pick up on the mistakes that they made.

and like ringwraith said, if I really wanted lvl 80, I would have been there already as well, I hit 75 somewhere close to 5-6 months ago and stopped xp'ing. But also if there were 3 ppl hardcore lvling my account as well, it would have been 80 long before that.

Grobs levels and grobs levels.
    Anyone is capable but he is just more dedicated.
    On a new server most people will get lvl 70 rather than kill half a year of their life going to 80

like you said "it's just a game"

If you spent your leveling hours at a real job you could buy anything u want in this game

Genkku

and like ringwraith said, if I really wanted lvl 80, I would have been there already as well, I hit 75 somewhere close to 5-6 months ago and stopped xp'ing. But also if there were 3 ppl hardcore lvling my account as well, it would have been 80 long before that.[/b]
    So what he share , you can do it also nobody is not going to complain :\ , its your char , you pay , you speand your time , its worth that for you? if yea do it , but dont open topics and say he scammer + flaming him to get lvl 80 .

AND ROFLMAOSHITOMFG somebody said he also leech in EW hahaha he rogue you faggots , he SW and help when Karus coming or humans dunno which nation is he now , stop cry omfg go learn what is KO before you talking bullshit.
    and Psy , i can understand English , also i can talk , but i just write with mistake becuse you have other slang not like mine , i sure you do from USA and you speak English aswell , so dont complain plax!

I also bet if GROBS make movie even if you think he scammer + noob you will download it , becuse inside of you , you know he GG , ( when i said you its to all of you who complain about him ) , so why acting like gays ? O_o

Psy

and Psy , i can understand English , also i can talk , but i just write with mistake becuse you have other slang not like mine , i sure you do from USA and you speak English aswell , so dont complain plax![/b]
    I never insulted your abilities to understand this noble language. I was simply remarking upon your ability to write it. If you were able to put your words together and punctuate correctly, this may not look like another one of the PMs I get while merchanting.

mammlea2

well grobs needs 3 people playing to get lvl 80, does he need 1 person comboing, 1 minor healing and other switching defensive gear too?

Genkku

well grobs needs 3 people playing to get lvl 80, does he need 1 person comboing, 1 minor healing and other switching defensive gear too?[/b]
    And some of you said i post a useless topics , yea he need 3 players to combo , if he alone even worm kill him <_<
    Even naked he will kick your ass w/o defence skills and minnor or w/e stop say bullshit , he just share to lvl faster whats the big deal? you can do it also so shut up, or you dont have frineds to share your account becuse you 24/7 and no time for frineds .... owned? damn i so love to own this noobs

CheeseIsGood

seriously why be mean to him he has 3 people playing because obviously he has a life other then ko..... congratz on 80 grobs I dont know u but I just like posting

mammlea2

And some of you said i post a useless topics , yea he need 3 players to combo , if he alone even worm kill him <_<
    Even naked he will kick your ass w/o defence skills and minnor or w/e stop say bullshit , he just share to lvl faster whats the big deal? you can do it also so shut up, or you dont have frineds to share your account becuse you 24/7 and no time for frineds .... owned? damn i so love to own this noobs [/b]
    dude, ur an idiot, I asked if he need 3 players to pk i didnt imply anything

Genkku

dude, ur an idiot, I asked if he need 3 players to pk i didnt imply anything[/b]
    omfg , you mean seriously ? dude sorry but he isnt like you O_o i dont know nobody who need 3 players for combo wtf is that , i thought you joking but its really sad to see you serious , anyway no he dont need rofl...

Gorn

Nope , i just want you guys respect better then you , why cant you say he better then your char?

I can say my char ( not Genkku is not my own char , i share it with real owner ) is the gay 1st in Ares , you think i cant confess it ?
    You do know Zero ? ( 0000000 ) ofc you do...you better then him? maybe now yea becuse he stopped and he w/o items , but you could own him when KO just started? no right? you could say he better , so why now not? atleast i dont kill zero or f9devil or many high lvls chars and come to post in forum , even if i own F3ylong + F9Devil + zero + GROBS + NYchris + who ever you want naked , i not gonne post it , becuse im not excite , its just a game you fucking nerds its all your life ah? fucking noobs , go work and see what is going on outside your home gays , dont you have respect even to your parents :\[/b]
    SMELLS like ass kissing BIG TIME

MacedonianSlayer

make love, not war B)

mammlea2

omfg , you mean seriously ? dude sorry but he isnt like you O_o i dont know nobody who need 3 players for combo wtf is that , i thought you joking but its really sad to see you serious , anyway no he dont need rofl...[/b]
    good thing u realized that a simle YES/NO answer was the way to go from the beginnng

Genkku

make love, not war B)[/b]
    Sorry but i love war , about GORN i do ass kissing , your mom and your sister aswell , just tell to your sister to shave alittle bit .
    Like i said i dont care if you curse me , but its isnt mean i cant flame back

Cadence96

well grobs needs 3 people playing to get lvl 80, does he need 1 person comboing, 1 minor healing and other switching defensive gear too?[/b]
    Even naked he will kick your ass w/o defence skills and minnor or w/e stop say bullshit , he just share to lvl faster whats the big deal? you can do it also so shut up, or you dont have frineds to share your account becuse you 24/7 and no time for frineds .... owned? damn i so love to own this noobs [/b]
    lol. He was defending grobs and you flamed him.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast