Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

About hadinreloaded

This is a discussion on About hadinreloaded within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; chintS?He has only 1 shining chitin and why do u say mirages if there is only 1 dagger that has ...
Page: 3

jimfujitsu

chintS?He has only 1 shining chitin and why do u say mirages if there is only 1 dagger that has poison and you cant even say what dagger is that,maybe its shard.[/b]
    He had or still has didn't pay much attention to him lately at least 2 or 3 pieces of chitins 9 and 2 mirage daggers 9 right after the big bug abusing thingy. All Ares knows that.If you are not from Ares dont make comments judging by a single picture.Maybe he had all his +9 gear at driers .

jimfujitsu

Bug abusing as in what? redoing the quest repeatly on new accounts? or he can somehow get the chintin from the quest and do it again? :huh:[/b]
    I dont know if you play usko or not , but there was a time in usko when u could do quests repetitively with the same char by bug abusing max.Basically people were doin quests over and over again ( chitins , mds,green chests etc) , they would do quests and still keep the quest open even after getting the reward.Many bug abused mss3 that time and got to lvl 80 in 2 - 3 days.

d4n13lzin

jimfujitsu if do you have money to buy any shell+9...do you will like if someone say "u bug abused to have this shell" ?
    If you have proof's if he abused or no, post here, if you dont have shut up kk?

jimfujitsu

jimfujitsu if do you have money to buy any shell+9...do you will like if someone say "u bug abused to have this shell" ?
    If you have proof's if he abused or no, post here, if you dont have shut up kk?[/b]
    did you just wake up from 10 thousand years of hibernation?

well actually babashopping is illegit either..[/b]
    Well have you babashopped?
    If not still cool
    But 90% of the forums are babashoppers

Robokill

did you just wake up from 10 thousand years of hibernation?[/b]
    I'm wondering if its you who has been sleeping. Ares is old enough to have some legit +9's. His armor blinks so its +9, not +10. How about you stop assuming everyone with better gear than you is cheater kk?

Banned

i know its a cleaver...but i got one to +9 with no trina...so go figure out the guys who using Trina/tears on every upgrade....

So yeah. My opinion is he's legit. Nireas can have Giga+9 and u bitching about chitin or shell....

Nah for real chitins/chitin shells r not a problem they are really cheap these days...

Banned

+9? how bout +10? -.-

Caralho.[/b]
    how about you STFU and its +9 you retard

dam Shiny Helm and Pauldron :lol: ur lvl 80 and u die so fast :huh:[/b]
    he was taking SS and in first SS his HP wasnt full and he didnt even try healing himself

Add +9 shell pads and a +9 MD or +10s even can't say for sure. I saw him in arena today.[/b]
    all his stuff is +9 zzzzzzzzzzzz
    i know its a cleaver...but i got one to +9 with no trina...so go figure out the guys who using Trina/tears on every upgrade....

So yeah. My opinion is he's legit. Nireas can have Giga+9 and u bitching about chitin or shell....[/b]
    nireas is a big big big babashopper..greek FTW

as niggaz said before he spent alot alot of time in morodon trading shit for shit.. maybe all you idiots need to KNOW shit before you post that shit

even more funny is some1 that got eddited to lvl80 and a few of his clannies (soulslayer etc.) talking about sum1 bug abusing

jimfujitsu

I'm wondering if its you who has been sleeping. Ares is old enough to have some legit +9's. His armor blinks so its +9, not +10. How about you stop assuming everyone with better gear than you is cheater kk?[/b]
    That is not the gear i'm mentioning , i don't care about this picture, also i never said he has +10, if he has i dont know.Everyone who plays ares knows that after the bug abusing he came out with mds +9 and a few parts of chitins 9 just like that.So if you dont know don't bug in.He also bragged about it to a friend , and when he was actually asked why didn't he bugged shells he said cause chitins are +5 and easier to take to +9.

even more funny is some1 that got eddited to lvl80 and a few of his clannies (soulslayer etc.) talking about sum1 bug abusing[/b]
    + spamming fires on Isil with two people and saying they're not duped fires xD

i remember in diez glarfist had a horse for about 1-2 weeks and he didnt know how to take it out. i forgot what he did to get rid off it. it isnt bug abuse tho..

he can possible NOT be a +60 since cz is closed at that time
    so he is dlw char who disbanded his clan[/b]

Yes, so he's a DCZ king, with H bordered symbol

If you're a king and there's a DCZ, You get a horse too, even if you don't go DCZ, it's just programmed that ALL wars = King gets a horse.

Aba

it's not bug abuse, happens when the wars bug somehow, I remember doing this before when I was DCZ.

nice armor /envy

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast