Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

About Isiloon and FearFactor (Diez)

This is a discussion on About Isiloon and FearFactor (Diez) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol i find it funny how you quote wehat you write but dont quote what you are suppose to quote ...
Page: 3

TunaFishyMe

lol i find it funny how you quote wehat you write but dont quote what you are suppose to quote xD`!!

Banned

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    lol i find it funny how you quote wehat you write but dont quote what you are suppose to quote xD`!!
    man i suck at that shit....u get my point though :lol:

it was meant for me
    i fixed it

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    man i suck at that shit....u get my point though :lol:[/b]
    I was talking to codex but he edited it xD not trying to offend anyone, i was just confused when I first read it

Banned

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

man i suck at that shit....u get my point though :lol:
    I was talking to codex but he edited it xD not trying to offend anyone, i was just confused when I first read it[/b]

oh ^_^ ok

6FuriouS9

Default Re: About Isiloon and FearFactor (Diez)

Originally posted by Speed of Dark+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Speed of Dark)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Codex
    i hope some turkish guy could post this in a turkish forum so turks would stop pming me and my clan
    "FEARFACTOR BUGGER ISILOON KS CLAN"
    Not only turks,some members of 0bvilion are spredding such a rumors about us... we have never had any problem against u guys, I even know some of u since the begining of the server and from My name is clan, so it make me mad to see ppl writing "dont invite this fucker to the party, he is from FearFactor the jew clan that buggs isiloon" [/b]
    well, most of oblivions are fine with us, theres a gay nerd that keep telling we are bug abusers and hate us (termidan...), i dont care from him cuz this homo can BLOW ME.

sophiem

FearFactor ks clan, FearFactor bugger isilon h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r:

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Devile@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

now for isloon.....get mages stand the right distance ....have all the mage stand on top of each other....with all the dot damage and damage from spells that party will do more then the mele party.....the mages will get hit with its aoe only.....now the other party will be meles and priests and all the mele atak it with no combo......isloon wont hit them cause the mages still do more total damage to she hits them with aoe and doesnt bother to hit the meles in front of her

there u have it so now u all can do it

its not a bug its a matter of choice of what isloon does and all it simply is proper planning and taking advantage of how she atak since she has 2 types

That's actually the bug and why ppl are getting banned Tez Isiloon is a bugged boss and in a bugged map. If u dont hit R, it doesnt hit u back. Isiloon can hit as hard as Troll King, but if u bug it, u can tank it with pots.

When we did it with Blood, we did it the "right" way, with mages, melees and a good amount of healers. Tanking the shit out of that thing, using combo as u will do with any other boss. ppl died and lost exp, but the drops were worth it. We did it several times like this. Sometimes we were able, sometimes we weren't, but always hitting it like any other boss.

Most of u guys want the reward but dont want to make the effort. Isiloon drops uber items and u wanna take it with just pots???! Why is so hard to understand there's a clear BUG here. No other mob reacts like that, yet ppl fail to see it and try to take advantage of this? Don't try to justify yourself. Is 10000% obvious that mob has a problem and by exploiting that, u are taking unfair benefit from it. It's a bug abuse. If u hit a mob it should hit u back with all the attacks it has.

Same shit as the previous bug with mobs were u could relog infront of them and just hit them without being attacked at all. Pretty much same thing here. Only reason u get hit at all is cause it has an AoE attack that hits everyone for low damage.

Isiloon needs to get fixed so it actually hits u like every mob in this game. If u go down there and dont use R damage cause suddenly u forgot how to use combo, then u deserve to get banned for it. It's easy to tell when ppl are buggin Isiloon cause they aren't using combo and they are just poting the damage. Imagine taking a Troll King with 20 times more HP with just 720 pots. That's just ridiculous.

And it's sad how ppl lack the common sense to see how WRONG this shit is.
    no offense devile but your wrong cause its not a bug if its the mobs choice.....all mobs are like this......and who said i had to use R atak on any mob....if i dont use R atak on tk does that mean i bug tk cause i can still kill tk.....other example i have party of 7 mages and me and we go after HQ....i dont use R atak.....ever....who do u think HQ will go after .....the mages not me....so is this bugged to....no its the choice of the mob to atak the one who is hurting it the most....and it sure as hell is not me with just my HS.....this is not a bug....its programing on the part of k2....all mobs do it....is why a mage can lure a boss away from the meles in 2 hits or less even though the meles atak is much stronger as a whole....but again goes by ac....where as mage goes by resists which mobs dont have

p.s. devile i know your going to say well at least HQ moves to try to get the mages so to that yes you are right they do more damage it goes for them....but isloon does too...only diff is she has aoe atak and HQ doesnt......ok so if k2 or u think its a bug take away the aoe atak on her and then that will stop it all

i also dont see how wrong it is not to use combo....for a long time no one comboed....so that means we all get banned....your not giving anyone a choice and your taking it away to decided to use a R atak or not....also i can take tk with no combo ....do that means i get banned[/b]
    The blunt version of what Devile said:

You should not be able to take Isiloon on just pots. She drops items far too valuable for that to be intended.

TunaFishyMe

Technically you can kill isloon with no HP pots and just Range damage it for a kazillion hours. Games arent all meant to be brute forced. If anyone played Chrono Trigger, the last boss you have to kill the bits before you hit the big body. Personally, I would think a game has more dimensions if you are able to find different way to kil lthe boss as long as its within the programming lines. My friend on my sin and two other people slide TK to death. On just pots I believe (got EME). Does that mean its bug abusing?

dorpwn

the way we did is not like lord of the humans and his friends did it...
    listen, they lured it to a certain spot and they could tank it with R and skill and the isiloon only using poison
    this is NOT the way we did it
    i am getting sick of this... everytime i need to explain
    i will just post the fraps... u guys watch carefuly how they do it

http://rapidshare.de/files/24511700/Untitled.wmv.html

reason i never posted it is cuz i never wanted another idiots to do it i only gave to phantom rogue
    still, i dont think the way we did it is a bug but we will not do the isiloon again until the GM clears this shit up

Originally posted by dorpwn
    the way we did is not like lord of the humans and his friends did it...
    listen, they lured it to a certain spot and they could tank it with R and skill and the isiloon only using poison
    this is NOT the way we did it
    i am getting sick of this... everytime i need to explain
    i will just post the fraps... u guys watch carefuly how they do it

http://rapidshare.de/files/24511700/Untitled.wmv.html

reason i never posted it is cuz i never wanted another idiots to do it i only gave to phantom rogue
    still, i dont think the way we did it is a bug but we will not do the isiloon again until the GM clears this shit up
    you can see that even there is a Int priest that R'ing it,hard to see but try.

ID4N

Originally posted by 6FuriouS9+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(6FuriouS9)</div>
    Originally posted by Speed of Dark@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Codex

i hope some turkish guy could post this in a turkish forum so turks would stop pming me and my clan

Not only turks,some members of 0bvilion are spredding such a rumors about us... we have never had any problem against u guys, I even know some of u since the begining of the server and from My name is clan, so it make me mad to see ppl writing "dont invite this fucker to the party, he is from FearFactor the jew clan that buggs isiloon"
    well, most of oblivions are fine with us, theres a gay nerd that keep telling we are bug abusers and hate us (termidan...), i dont care from him cuz this homo can BLOW ME.[/b]
    who are you?
    we are living in the same country (i supose) i belive we can set up a meeting and see who is the "nerd" ^_^

Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)</div>
    Originally posted by 6FuriouS9+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(6FuriouS9)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Speed of Dark
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Codex

Not only turks,some members of 0bvilion are spredding such a rumors about us... we have never had any problem against u guys, I even know some of u since the begining of the server and from My name is clan, so it make me mad to see ppl writing "dont invite this fucker to the party, he is from FearFactor the jew clan that buggs isiloon"
    well, most of oblivions are fine with us, theres a gay nerd that keep telling we are bug abusers and hate us (termidan...), i dont care from him cuz this homo can BLOW ME.[/b]
    who are you?
    we are living in the same country (i supose) i belive we can set up a meeting and see who is the "nerd" ^_^[/b][/quote]

[No non english posts allowed.] -Yun

im not defending either theory whether its bug or not, but think about an atross, noob bp hitting atross from max range so he only gets this fire attack, not atrosses melee attack which would do much more dmg on noob bp. is this bug abuse ?

kenpai

I think every1 will agree on these things:

1. A boss (what ever boss or mob) should do dmg according to its lvl, have a certain hp/ac and a certain drop (and its up to us to complain when every tk coins on ya :-))

2. When bosses have different option of attacking it gives the players a change of deciding how to attack it. Melee, range, magic, etc. And depending on the tactic you use, the boss or mob can decide what to do.

But i also think we should all be able to agree that isiloon, considering its lvl, hp, ac and drops has the right ap if melee is concerned, but is way too weak when we consider the range attack. If you wish to melee attack it and tank is, have rogues draining, mages attack.. thats ok, when u want to do range magic attacks to only trigger isiloon distance attack, that ok too. But the range attack of isiloon should be waaaaaaaaaay higher to actually pose a challange and have players derserve the drop they are getting.

* 'waaaaaaaaaaay'.. darn i almost became a turk there writing like that.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast