Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

About Isiloon and FearFactor (Diez)

This is a discussion on About Isiloon and FearFactor (Diez) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)</div> Originally posted by 6FuriouS9+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(6FuriouS9) <!--QuoteBegin-Speed of Dark @ <!--QuoteBegin-Codex i hope some turkish guy ...
Page: 4

Banned

Default Re: About Isiloon and FearFactor (Diez)

Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)</div>
    Originally posted by 6FuriouS9+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(6FuriouS9)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Speed of Dark
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Codex

i hope some turkish guy could post this in a turkish forum so turks would stop pming me and my clan
    "FEARFACTOR BUGGER ISILOON KS CLAN"

Not only turks,some members of 0bvilion are spredding such a rumors about us... we have never had any problem against u guys, I even know some of u since the begining of the server and from My name is clan, so it make me mad to see ppl writing "dont invite this fucker to the party, he is from FearFactor the jew clan that buggs isiloon"
    well, most of oblivions are fine with us, theres a gay nerd that keep telling we are bug abusers and hate us (termidan...), i dont care from him cuz this homo can BLOW ME.[/b]
    who are you?
    we are living in the same country (i supose) i belive we can set up a meeting and see who is the "nerd" ^_^[/b][/quote]

you are a nerd and what u going to do about it nerd :P :lol:

Jeramia

idan if u have the balls to come to " rosh haiin" _)_ GAY!

Yun_Yuuzhan

Stop flaming, and if you must talk in another language save it for PMs. This is an English only forum.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by kenpai
    I think every1 will agree on these things:

1. A boss (what ever boss or mob) should do dmg according to its lvl, have a certain hp/ac and a certain drop (and its up to us to complain when every tk coins on ya :-))

2. When bosses have different option of attacking it gives the players a change of deciding how to attack it. Melee, range, magic, etc. And depending on the tactic you use, the boss or mob can decide what to do. *

But i also think we should all be able to agree that isiloon, considering its lvl, hp, ac and drops has the right ap if melee is concerned, but is way too weak when we consider the range attack. If you wish to melee attack it and tank is, have rogues draining, mages attack.. thats ok, when u want to do range magic attacks to only trigger isiloon distance attack, that ok too. But the range attack of isiloon should be waaaaaaaaaay higher to actually pose a challange and have players derserve the drop they are getting.

* 'waaaaaaaaaaay'.. darn i almost became a turk there writing like that.
    agreed, range attack should be higher.

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    Stop flaming, and if you must talk in another language save it for PMs. *This is an English only forum.
    sorry it will end here :wub: :wub:

dorpwn

shit its idan!! lets all fly abroad and run away from him!!!!! not

Banned

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-kenpai
    I think every1 will agree on these things:

1. A boss (what ever boss or mob) should do dmg according to its lvl, have a certain hp/ac and a certain drop (and its up to us to complain when every tk coins on ya :-))

2. When bosses have different option of attacking it gives the players a change of deciding how to attack it. Melee, range, magic, etc. And depending on the tactic you use, the boss or mob can decide what to do. *

But i also think we should all be able to agree that isiloon, considering its lvl, hp, ac and drops has the right ap if melee is concerned, but is way too weak when we consider the range attack. If you wish to melee attack it and tank is, have rogues draining, mages attack.. thats ok, when u want to do range magic attacks to only trigger isiloon distance attack, that ok too. But the range attack of isiloon should be waaaaaaaaaay higher to actually pose a challange and have players derserve the drop they are getting.

* 'waaaaaaaaaaay'.. darn i almost became a turk there writing like that.
    agreed, range attack should be higher.[/b]

i agree with it to...cause its not a bug...just bad programing

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by dorpwn
    shit its idan!! lets all fly abroad and run away from him!!!!! not
    just dont fly to trees xD

ID4N

Originally posted by Tez/Aja

you are a nerd and what u going to do about it nerd :P *:lol:
    i will fly to ur country and rape u oky? :lol:

Underw0rld

Why ya writing in turk? This is an american game and an american forum........SO WRITE IN ENGLISH!!!!......Or spanish now that america seems to be 1/2 mexican h43r:

Banned

Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

you are a nerd and what u going to do about it nerd :P *:lol:
    i will fly to ur country and rape u oky? :lol:[/b]
    i know cause u really are gay :blink: :wacko:

Personally, I would think a game has more dimensions if you are able to find different way to kil lthe boss as long as its within the programming lines.
    Totally Agree

AviT

take a load of mages maybe 16 -20 spam dot on it your out of range dont get hurt apart from acasional 200 dmg from it's wet kiss :lol: problem solved

Originally posted by Underw0rld
    Why ya writing in turk? This is an american game and an american forum........SO WRITE IN ENGLISH!!!!......Or spanish now that america seems to be 1/2 mexican *h43r:
    sorry,its gonna end here :wub: :wub: :wub:
    and its not turkish baba.

Please use your COMMON SENSE.

The mob that drops the best items in this game can be tanked with just HP pots?????????. Does that makes sense to any of u???? U trully think there's nothing wrong here??? That this is just a matter of choices???? Come on! Dont try to justify something like this. How many of the players that go bug Isiloon don't use combo ALL the time? 0%. Yes, everyone of them use combo or at least R, skill skill skill, for pretty much everything in this game, but suddenly they choose not to for a simple fact: The boss bugs and never hits them back.

How convenient is to see nothing wrong here.

All mobs in this game hit u back when u attack them. Whether u use R, a skill, a rock, binding or magic attacks. The fact that mages use range attacks and can run away doesn't mean u are bugging the mobs since it goes agro on u and will kick the living crap out of u if it catches u. But with Isiloon u can be at 1 inch away from it and won't hit u with any melee attack cause u are bugging it. The mob AI code is wrong and u are exploiting that fact.

Please Tez, go hit TK without a priest with just a skill and take a FRAPs of it. Or just throw a rock at it. Aren't all mobs the same as u said? BULLSHIT. U won't do it cause that mob doesnt bug when u do that and u will never do it unless u want to loose exp.

There's nothing wrong in not using R to hit a mob. What is wrong is not doing it just cause YOU WANNA ABUSE A BUG IN A CERTAIN MOB. If someone never combo's, cool. But someone who deliberately changes his attack on a single mob cause it doesnt hit him back? He is clearly abusing this and all the ppl who said this is not a bug, they all combo in CZ. So please dont give me that crap that this is ok.

Isiloon should be fixed so it actually hits ppl back, whether u use stones, magic or any melee attack. That's how all mobs react in this game.

U guys bitch about turk cheaters killing this game and Lord of Retards and hakan_53_kosptr getting CS everyday, but u are doing the same thing. Makes me laugh.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast