Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

About Isiloon and FearFactor (Diez)

This is a discussion on About Isiloon and FearFactor (Diez) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I I walk up to isloon until I cant move anymore and then I spike him. Will he hit me ...
Page: 5

TunaFishyMe

I I walk up to isloon until I cant move anymore and then I spike him. Will he hit me with melee or aoe attack?

Underw0rld

My apollogies. what language is it? Arabic?

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    i agree with it to...cause its not a bug...just bad programing
    ROFLMAO

Oh god, why I didn't meet u before! Duping is not a bug! It's just "bad programming". It's OK then.

Thanks for that quote!

ID4N

did k2 changed isiloon? about almost a year ago when we (MNI) did isiloon all the melees comboed her and mages party ranged her, most of the time she stood still in the same spot attacking the melees but sometimes when a mage got her agroed she used to run to his spot and attack him with her melee dmg, i might be wrong since it was a year ago so i dun quite remember....
    anyway bug or not, MNI's way > all and thats how isiloon should be done.

Originally posted by Devile
    Please use your COMMON SENSE.

The mob that drops the best items in this game can be tanked with just HP pots?????????. Does that makes sense to any of u???? U trully think there's nothing wrong here??? That this is just a matter of choices???? Come on! Dont try to justify something like this. How many of the players that go bug Isiloon don't use combo ALL the time? 0%. Yes, everyone of them use combo or at least R, skill skill skill, for pretty much everything in this game, but suddenly they choose not to for a simple fact: The boss bugs and never hits them back.

How convenient is to see nothing wrong here.

All mobs in this game hit u back when u attack them. Whether u use R, a skill, a rock, binding or magic attacks. The fact that mages use range attacks and can run away doesn't mean u are bugging the mobs since it goes agro on u and will kick the living crap out of u if it catches u. But with Isiloon u can be at 1 inch away from it and won't hit u with any melee attack cause u are bugging it. The mob AI code is wrong and u are exploiting that fact.

Please Tez, go hit TK without a priest with just a skill and take a FRAPs of it. Or just throw a rock at it. Aren't all mobs the same as u said? BULLSHIT. U won't do it cause that mob doesnt bug when u do that and u will never do it unless u want to loose exp.

There's nothing wrong in not using R to hit a mob. What is wrong is not doing it just cause YOU WANNA ABUSE A BUG IN A CERTAIN MOB. If someone never combo's, cool. But someone who deliberately changes his attack on a single mob cause it doesnt hit him back? He is clearly abusing this and all the ppl who said this is not a bug, they all combo in CZ. So please dont give me that crap that this is ok.

Isiloon should be fixed so it actually hits ppl back, whether u use stones, magic or any melee attack. That's how all mobs react in this game.

U guys bitch about turk cheaters killing this game and Lord of Retards and hakan_53_kosptr getting CS everyday, but u are doing the same *
    thing. Makes me laugh.
    delive we dont use hp pots,the isiloon kills us his doing a aoe attack and a meele attack 1500+
    and maybe you think that its a bug,i think that its not but we both need to wait for kotoko.

TunaFishyMe

If Isloon hits only hits you if you r attack it, then its a bug. But if it hits you less because mages are causing all the agro forcing it to use its weak aoe attack, then its not a bug.

I dont see what Tez said wrong. Assuming isloon is only doing aoe because of mages, it is bad programming because her damage isnt high enough. Its like minor heal. It used to be 60mp for 60 hp. Thats not a bug but bad programming. Or towers guarding town. They were meant to protect the people, because they were hitting for 200-300 did not make it a bug but bad programming. Isloon's aoe. Its bad programming that her aoe hits for 300, not a bug.

ID4N

Originally posted by Underw0rld
    My apollogies. what language is it? Arabic?
    It was Hebrew.
    and for tuna, go and try B) i bet that she will hit u with her melee attack if u will stand right infront of her.

Banned

Originally posted by Devile
    Please use your COMMON SENSE.

The mob that drops the best items in this game can be tanked with just HP pots?????????. Does that makes sense to any of u???? U trully think there's nothing wrong here??? That this is just a matter of choices???? Come on! Dont try to justify something like this. How many of the players that go bug Isiloon don't use combo ALL the time? 0%. Yes, everyone of them use combo or at least R, skill skill skill, for pretty much everything in this game, but suddenly they choose not to for a simple fact: The boss bugs and never hits them back.

How convenient is to see nothing wrong here.

All mobs in this game hit u back when u attack them. Whether u use R, a skill, a rock, binding or magic attacks. The fact that mages use range attacks and can run away doesn't mean u are bugging the mobs since it goes agro on u and will kick the living crap out of u if it catches u. But with Isiloon u can be at 1 inch away from it and won't hit u with any melee attack cause u are bugging it. The mob AI code is wrong and u are exploiting that fact.

Please Tez, go hit TK without a priest with just a skill and take a FRAPs of it. Or just throw a rock at it. Aren't all mobs the same as u said? BULLSHIT. U won't do it cause that mob doesnt bug when u do that and u will never do it unless u want to loose exp.

There's nothing wrong in not using R to hit a mob. What is wrong is not doing it just cause YOU WANNA ABUSE A BUG IN A CERTAIN MOB. If someone never combo's, cool. But someone who deliberately changes his attack on a single mob cause it doesnt hit him back? He is clearly abusing this and all the ppl who said this is not a bug, they all combo in CZ. So please dont give me that crap that this is ok.

Isiloon should be fixed so it actually hits ppl back, whether u use stones, magic or any melee attack. That's how all mobs react in this game.

U guys bitch about turk cheaters killing this game and Lord of Retards and hakan_53_kosptr getting CS everyday, but u are doing the same thing. Makes me laugh.
    i am not arguing the prgraming is wrong but its not just isloon that does this....so as a mage if i tank atilla from a distance he wont follow me same for df, same for atross and other mobs with aoe style ataks...does that mean the mage is bugging atila....cause he can outpot the damage from the flame from tilly....and he can kill it in time...if that is a bug then ok its a bug to you but that is how k2 programed thes mobs....if u want to say its a bug thats fine....but still doesnt make up for the fact that k2 has programed these mobs to do that....its a diff style of attack the mob choosed based on what the mobs wants to do....not the player.......so what your saying is if 2 parties of mages goes down and does this its ok cause that is what they are designed to do....cause they cant mele it....but when meles atak it and mages are in back then its bug abuse cause the meles should be getting hit....well guess what they do get hit.....but mainly the mages take more damage and the isloon can only do aoe cause the mage is out of range....just as the mage can only do its distance atak cause he is out of range....that is not bug abuse....that is choice.....that like u as a warrior deciding whether or not to do a diff styly of combo on someone in cz...its your choice of your playing style....i use skill r r....u might use r r kil or skill r skill r .....so its the same

its a choice not a bug.....its a tactic not a bug.....u still take damage from it thus its not a bug....its a diff sytle of play

Banned

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    ROFLMAO

Oh god, why I didn't meet u before! Duping is not a bug! It's just "bad programming". It's OK then.

Thanks for that quote![/b]
    duping is diff cause it wasnt programed into the game by k2...it is done by other mean

FatM4n

if u can attack from that range that the mob is doing aoe it's ok but if u bugg it so u can tank it wile it's doign a aoe it's wrong

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Devile@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

ROFLMAO

Thanks for that quote!
    duping is diff cause it wasnt programed into the game by k2...it is done by other mean[/b]
    No, it is a bug due to bad programming. A "loophole". Much like tanking Isiloon with HP pots. I really don't see what is so hard about this?

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

ROFLMAO

Thanks for that quote!
    duping is diff cause it wasnt programed into the game by k2...it is done by other mean[/b]
    No, it is a bug due to bad programming. A "loophole". Much like tanking Isiloon with HP pots. I really don't see what is so hard about this?[/b][/quote]

because you arent JUST tanking isloon with HP pots. You have mages at the back causing the agro so the weaker attack, aoe is forced.

Banned

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

ROFLMAO

Thanks for that quote!
    No, it is a bug due to bad programming. A "loophole". Much like tanking Isiloon with HP pots. I really don't see what is so hard about this?[/b][/quote]

ok but we are not talking about tanking isloon...u dont see a whole party of meles trying to tank it cause they will get owned

FatM4n

guys u your common sense.

Question, Is it ok to outpot the hardest mob in the game?
    Answer, not in a fucking million light years

if mage attacks and the mob does aoe , fine let the mages take it down , dont take advantegs fo it and let tankers attack 2

resurecter

guys please dont accuse fearfactor from bugging isiloon

if they do it like we used to do it in praetorian the only trick is to attack the beast from as far as possible.. so the mages keep using manes
    warriors just stand as far as possible and attack with sworddancing same for drainers drain as far as you can
    its same as killing dreadmares that were in previous KE eslant - if you use far attack you get hit by far attack

this way you get only hit by poison damage which is 300-500 max and not by isiloons melee attack which can be 2k+ on warriors and instant on other races
    no you cant tank it on pots because you would need tons of HP pots where all ppl must carry also souls (especially mages cant carry much pots).. healers are needed but 1-2 healer for whole party is enough