Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 131

About Isiloon and FearFactor (Diez)

This is a discussion on About Isiloon and FearFactor (Diez) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by FatM4n guys u your common sense. Question, Is it ok to outpot the hardest mob in the ...
Page: 6


  1. #76
    TunaFishyMe
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by FatM4n
    guys u your common sense.

    Question, Is it ok to outpot the hardest mob in the game?
    Answer, not in a fucking million light years

    if mage attacks and the mob does aoe , fine let the mages take it down , dont take advantegs fo it and let tankers attack 2
    lol thats retarded. Have you ever done a boss where you help your tanker near the ends by sliding the boss or attacking it without comboing because you get agroed less? lol, its the same thing. Isloon will still hit the tankers for full melee damage, just not as often because the mages are causing all the agro. If Fatman agrees, it must be wrong xD

  2. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NJ, USA & India
    Posts
    4,357

    Default

    Originally posted by FatM4n
    guys u your common sense.

    Question, Is it ok to outpot the hardest mob in the game?
    Answer, not in a fucking million light years

    if mage attacks and the mob does aoe , fine let the mages take it down , dont take advantegs fo it and let tankers attack 2
    ok so its ok if all mages do it then right then its not a bug that she only ataks aoe.....or is it still bug cause she should come mele them

  3. #78
    ID4N
    Guest

    Default

    Guys this discussion is pointless, u will say this the other will say that, lets just wait for k2 to see if its bug or not...

  4. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NJ, USA & India
    Posts
    4,357

    Default

    Originally posted by ID4N
    Guys this discussion is pointless, u will say this the other will say that, lets just wait for k2 to see if its bug or not...
    ok cause i think all our views have some valid points

  5. #80
    Trii
    Guest

    Default

    so basically u guys are trying to make bug abusing isiloon legal ?

  6. #81
    MuffinMan
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Trii
    so basically u guys are trying to make bug abusing isiloon legal ?
    lol with some of these quotes looks like it lol

  7. #82
    h4x0r Admin Devile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Originally posted by ID4N
    did k2 changed isiloon? about almost a year ago when we (MNI) did isiloon all the melees comboed her and mages party ranged her, most of the time she stood still in the same spot attacking the melees but sometimes when a mage got her agroed she used to run to his spot and attack him with her melee dmg, i might be wrong since it was a year ago so i dun quite remember.... *
    anyway bug or not, MNI's way > all * and thats how isiloon should be done.
    AT LAST! Someone with common sense!

    I dunno what changed but Isiloon is way too stupid now, or maybe we didnt try to ABUSE it. Tez, Attila hits u back whether u use R or not? Yes it does, then u dont have any valid point here. Also, what makes u think that was introduced like that? Are u a developer? U seen the code? No, then another point u dont have. All of your arguments will fall apart cause u dont have any point to be honest.

    I'm not a developer either, but my experience in this game and my common sense tells me that it is plain WRONG that the highest mob in this game, the strongest one, the highest droprate mob and the one that can drop all rarest uniques ever, can be killed with just poting 720HP pots. I dont need to be a MGAME developer to know there's something seriously wrong here. Only reason why anyone will defend this is cause he is clearly taking advantage of it.

    If u hit with skills or magic and hits u back, great, that's how it should work. If u gang rape it with 30 melee and it hits everyone but u, cool, mob hits randomly usually more to the ones that do most damage or hit faster, That's normal too. But if it doesnt hit any of the 30 melees at all cause they all agreed to take him in a hole and not use R? That's a bug.

    This is no tactic but a huge code error which is being abussed by legit players now. If there's no bug, then unban lord or retards and hakan_kosper. Since they did "nothing" wrong and this was just all about pure ENVY that u guys couldn't get what they were getting.

  8. #83
    TunaFishyMe
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ID4N
    did k2 changed isiloon? about almost a year ago when we (MNI) did isiloon all the melees comboed her and mages party ranged her, most of the time she stood still in the same spot attacking the melees but sometimes when a mage got her agroed she used to run to his spot and attack him with her melee dmg, i might be wrong since it was a year ago so i dun quite remember.... *
    anyway bug or not, MNI's way > all * and thats how isiloon should be done.
    AT LAST! Someone with common sense!

    I dunno what changed but Isiloon is way too stupid now, or maybe we didnt try to ABUSE it. Tez, Attila hits u back whether u use R or not? Yes it does, then u dont have any valid point here. Also, what makes u think that was introduced like that? Are u a developer? U seen the code? No, then another point u dont have. All of your arguments will fall apart cause u dont have any point to be honest.

    I'm not a developer either, but my experience in this game and my common sense tells me that it is plain WRONG that the highest mob in this game, the strongest one, the highest droprate mob and the one that can drop all rarest uniques ever, can be killed with just poting 720HP pots. I dont need to be a MGAME developer to know there's something seriously wrong here. Only reason why anyone will defend this is cause he is clearly taking advantage of it.

    If u hit with skills or magic and hits u back, great, that's how it should work. If u gang rape it with 30 melee and it hits everyone but u, cool, mob hits randomly usually more to the ones that do most damage or hit faster, That's normal too. But if it doesnt hit any of the 30 at all cause they all agreed to take him in a hole and not use R? That's a bug.

    This is no tactic but a huge code error which is being abussed by legit players now. If there's no bug, then unban lord or retards and hakan_kosper. Since they did "nothing" wrong and this was just all about pure ENVY that u guys couldn't get what they were getting.[/b]
    -____-" thats how Lord of Human did it(thats a bug), tahts not how Fear Factor is doing it. They are not luring it to a hole. Their melees are being attacked by isloon's melee attack, just less because mages are taking most of the agro.

  9. #84
    h4x0r Admin Devile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Blood had a lot of mages and tons of melees and everytime we did Isiloon, it always moved arround. The more melees we had, the better, but as any mob, it moved and tried to hit the mages who were stacking DoT. Try it with Harpy Queen and see how it moves arround regarless and tries to chase the mages. The more melees, the less he moves arround but the more often he attacks the melees.

    I used Z4 all the time and once in a while it hit really hard, like 2000+ even with massive. 411 died few times aswell as other melees cause it still was hitting everyone randomly but sometimes hit twice in a row the same guy.

    Even mages died sometimes cause they had to run when Isiloon chased them and got too close to the servants. I remember MNI saw the same difficulties which are normal for a mob that is supposed to be the HARDEST.

    I dunno how FearFactor is doing it. I'm just debating about the opinions posted here. If melees go there with just pots and dont need 1920 heal, then they are bugging it.

    Forgotten Temple had a bug where ppl teleported to the center were not attacked by the mobs. Can we say that was developed that way and it was just a tactic to do it instead of actually fighting all mobs? MGAME doesnt need to tell me thats a bug. Common sense is good enough.

  10. #85
    dorpwn
    Guest

    Default

    devile, IF A MAGE LURING IT AND ICING IT, IT WILL STOP WHEN U STOP MOVING AND HIT U POISON
    we are not luring it to any hole.. u have no idea what u talking about

  11. #86
    Trii
    Guest

    Default

    if u put handcuffs on her legs it might do what u just said

  12. #87
    TunaFishyMe
    Guest

    Default

    they would be called leg cuffs xD
    devile isnt talking about fearfactor. He stalking about people bugging it by luring it into a hole. that is obviously a bug. I wonder how they would have tought of that lol

  13. #88
    h4x0r Admin Devile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Yeah, I never have any idea what I talk about. Just like if u ice any mob it wont move at all.

    Thought Ice means slow down, not stun, but hey, I prolly never played mage. What do I know.

  14. #89
    6FuriouS9
    Guest

    Default Re: About Isiloon and FearFactor (Diez)

    Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)</div>
    Originally posted by 6FuriouS9+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(6FuriouS9)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Speed of Dark
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Codex

    i hope some turkish guy could post this in a turkish forum so turks would stop pming me and my clan
    "FEARFACTOR BUGGER ISILOON KS CLAN"

    Not only turks,some members of 0bvilion are spredding such a rumors about us... we have never had any problem against u guys, I even know some of u since the begining of the server and from My name is clan, so it make me mad to see ppl writing "dont invite this fucker to the party, he is from FearFactor the jew clan that buggs isiloon"
    well, most of oblivions are fine with us, theres a gay nerd that keep telling we are bug abusers and hate us (termidan...), i dont care from him cuz this homo can BLOW ME.[/b]
    who are you?
    we are living in the same country (i supose) i belive we can set up a meeting and see who is the "nerd" ^_^[/b][/quote]

    oh noes! help me plýs, should i hide under my bed?

  15. #90
    Trii
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    they would be called leg cuffs xD
    devile isnt talking about fearfactor. *He stalking about people bugging it by luring it into a hole. *that is obviously a bug. *I wonder how they would have tought of that lol
    have u seen what she looks like ? her legs are probably 2 more arms.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •