Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

About Isiloon and FearFactor (Diez)

This is a discussion on About Isiloon and FearFactor (Diez) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Shurt I don't understand whats so difficult to understand about this. Isiloon can drop Iron Necklaces, do ...
Page: 9

SiegeR

Originally posted by Shurt
    I don't understand whats so difficult to understand about this. Isiloon can drop Iron Necklaces, do most of you tank SQ on pots? (I understand some lvl 70 rogues might be able to, just using it as an example) If you can't tank SQ on pots, why should you be able to tank Isiloon on pots when her drops are so valuable. *

The drops of isiloon can easily change a poorly equipped player into one of the best equipped players in a short amount of time. Does that sound like its supposed to be killed with pots to you? If so, then with you logic, duping would be rationalized. Or macroing, or most other cheating. Why? Because it does the same thing isiloon does if you tank it on pots as duping/macroing does. It gets you "better" at the game faster then normal players. Even if its a bug in the programming, then it should be declared a bug throughout until its fixed. (So it should be a permanant bug for K2 obviously)

Back when MNI (My Name Is for those of you who're new) and Apocalypse were doing Isiloon, i can tell you we did it the hard way every single time. A party of melee's tanking it on 1 1920 apiece while the mages spam DoT's from behind. In my opinion, its just like copping out of doing the work if you "bug" isiloon to only attack you with her AoE, seeing as you would only need like 2 priests at the most to kill it, while we needed 5++.
    shurtugal u know i like u and i respect ur opinions but we are at different side of view.

1st of all When me and my clan went there.We had like 20-25 ppl there.So we lured the b1tch and start attacking from far away as far as posible.Mages were ignitioning while priests healing tankers.Which we had like 7 warriors there.It took quite long time to kill it with 20-25 ppl.I am sure we didnt do any of these things to bug it sleep it at bugged spot or somthng else.
    2ndly at KO times i remember atilla and atrosses hits ranged attack either so i saw many bps hits atrossem from far and can kill easyly with that way because ranged attacks hit less.So i think to hit a mob from far away must not be bug or somthng.
    3nd Im giving examples from what we did.U CANT KILL IT WITH POTS WITH THE TACTIC WE DO.I even know for 6-7 times i redballed.Even spam 1920 heal.Yea it sometime hits ranged like SQ does.If a mage hits from far sq hits him but not me.
    4th Even u can kill the isilioon with pots which is not right.But u can kill SQ with 2 ppl(1 warrior and 1 priest) But u cant kill isilioon without minimum 20 ppl.Its imposbile to reach its regen.

But yes u are right.IF b1tch did not hits any1 thats bug.But even it attacks from far or melee its not bug in my sight.

Banned Senior Member

after some tests guess what???

Your method has been found to be bug abuse

Speed of Dark

im sry to hear that... u not gonna find us any time soon at the hell abyss

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

TakeThat

ITs game bug, Game Mods should fix all stupid bugs pls people payin gmoney to play game and its still buged forever, can;t trade scrolls zzz, cannot exp in d1, isloon don;t atttack, whats next ? :P i payed 24.95 USD everymonth i would like to expect playing a game that is fixed or atleast they tell us what they are up to or trying to fix problem and update in chat how they going everday. ATLEAST..

resurecter

pure hypotetical question
    what if you would get down 5 parties of high lvl mages with healers and duffers

i am sure isiloon would only range attack them and they might possibly beat with DOT its regeneration
    will that be still bug abusing??? B)

Assaf001

all about who are talking about us bad things, because we are jeweish? :wub:

el el israel :x

now we showed to u Kotoko pm... just loth wants to get us banned, what a shame -_-

Originally posted by Assaf001
    all about who are talking about us bad things, because we are jeweish? :wub: *

el el israel :x

now we showed to u Kotoko pm... just loth wants to get us banned, what *a shame *-_-
    I'm not sure what you said, but if i deciphered it correctly, it says you showed Kotoko what you and your clan do to kill isiloon. If i was correct, then your right. You did show Kotoko. And now its been declared that what you showed Kotoko is bug abuse.

That's actually the bug and why ppl are getting banned Tez *Isiloon is a bugged boss and in a bugged map. If u dont hit R, it doesnt hit u back. Isiloon can hit as hard as Troll King, but if u bug it, u can tank it with pots.
    well sorry devile but if u call it bug lol.I with my clan did dun know how many 30 or more isoolions (it times when they drop shit) we did it in about 10 or more mages and 3-4 males(and drainers of course) and as far as we don't use combo with r she didn't hit us.But it was not becouse it was bugged it was becouse mages give him way much more dmg.

Killing isoolion only with males it's dumb idea for some retarded clan who first see isoolion in his life.With combo it hit's male sometimes becouse they hit faster not becouse it's bug.U can even with raptors(range 2.00) stand so far from him so if u will hit u it will be his range atack.If someone is healed with 2k u can't even see when he will get hit.I don't know how he hits now but I'm sure ppl don't need premission to kill mob if they can kill him without bug easly.

And he hit harder than TK :P

FatM4n

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n
    guys u your common sense.

Question, Is it ok to outpot the hardest mob in the game?
    Answer, not in a fucking million light years

if mage attacks and the mob does aoe , fine let the mages take it down , dont take advantegs fo it and let tankers attack 2
    ok so its ok if all mages do it then right then its not a bug that she only ataks aoe.....or is it still bug cause she should come mele them[/b]
    if u can make it aoe and u can attack out of it's melee range it's ok, but takign advantage of tanking while it's doing it's aoe is just wrong

liquidkk

maybe u guys say that the drops of isiloon is too good for the way we mantioned
    to how we kill it, so for every boss in this game exept isiloon u only need
    duffer buffer and melee (both with 1920) ..
    but for isiloon even if u "bug" it u need atleast 2 buffers duffer 3-4 drainers 5 melee
    and 5 mages that looks to u so "easy" to kill?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789