Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About ISW Gems/NTs/BWs

This is a discussion on About ISW Gems/NTs/BWs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i like how they said "hmm more" should of asked about the font[/b] what for he would have just said ...
Page: 2

andy

i like how they said "hmm more"

should of asked about the font[/b]

what for he would have just said "we are not shure about that either but we will let you know"

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

"We are here just to entertain you"
    Gm's are pretty much useless =D

Apollus

Hmm. At least ask a CA based GM like Saphyr or Greenster if u want a more clear answer

This guy dont know wot is goin on clearly and its not part of his job to all he does is "moniter" the servers thats wot he's paid to do and hes obviously an indian based GM so.. yeh they dunno wots goin on in the eyes of K2 all hes doin is answering the question as "professionally" as he could (bar the bad english lol)

Banned

Hmm. At least ask a CA based GM like Saphyr or Greenster if u want a more clear answer

This guy dont know wot is goin on clearly and its not part of his job to all he does is "moniter" the servers thats wot he's paid to do and hes obviously an indian based GM so.. yeh they dunno wots goin on in the eyes of K2 all hes doin is answering the question as "professionally" as he could (bar the bad english lol)[/b]
    How do i get in touch with Saphyr? She said she would help me. Will use your connection my friend.

Who is Vanthellina in Customer Support. That lady is a bitch.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

:S I don't get whats the point of this topic? GMs aren't the ones who fix the game they just report bugs and ban people. They have nothing to do with the patches. And asking when something is going to be fixed is asking like when a movie is going to come out when they're still shooting the movie.

HotAsIce

They need to give developers or tech people GM status and have them log in once and a while. GM's don't know shit, they just ban people.

My response to that I put in CS ticket

I did not recieve any items as i was registered and made it to the ISW on ares.
    Tanim:
    Attachment:

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support, we are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible. Any updates regarding the resolution of this issue will be posted on the official Knight Online Website at: www.knightonlineworld.com. Unfortunately, I will not be able to assist you further at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

-CSR Qdius, Knight Online Customer Support

CallMeNoob

My response to that I put in CS ticket
    I did not recieve any items as i was registered and made it to the ISW on ares.
    Tanim:
    Attachment:

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support, we are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible. Any updates regarding the resolution of this issue will be posted on the official Knight Online Website at: www.knightonlineworld.com. Unfortunately, I will not be able to assist you further at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

-CSR Qdius, Knight Online Customer Support[/b]
    they just ctrl + c and ctrl + v

HotAsIce

they just ctrl + c and ctrl + v
    [/b]
    +1. Got the exact same message, I put it in a different topic I think.

DelusionX

there always workin on something and theres always something not right so dont expect anything from k2 anytime soon

Summarized into one sentence:

Sorry but we are fucking useless and have no fucking idea what we are doing![/b]
    ahahahah lmao

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12