About Japko

This is a discussion on About Japko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is it easier to level in japko? From what ive seen in some videos almost everyone is 83+ And anyone ...
Page: 1

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

Default About Japko

Is it easier to level in japko? From what ive seen in some videos almost everyone is 83+

And anyone know how I can register for that?

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

I think u might need Japanese IP address to be able to register and play. But not too sure about it now.

eL3ctron

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    That helps nothing. You cant get into registration page unless you have japanese IP.

Quote Originally Posted by eL3ctron View Post
    That helps nothing. You cant get into registration page unless you have japanese IP.
    Thats strange i made my registration about 3 weeks ago .

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Last time I checked, you don't need a Japanese IP but you have to change your system locale to Japanese.

eL3ctron

Quote Originally Posted by gyorokpeter View Post
    Last time I checked, you don't need a Japanese IP but you have to change your system locale to Japanese.
    Hmm, ill try it right now.

eL3ctron

Arghh.... gyorokpeter, your'e right, you don't need japanese IP... But still getting problems, I don't get @mail into my mailbox on 1st step...

Banned

If any1 need information about Japko PM me or add me at msn [email protected]
    iam playing japko like for 15months... august 16 new server opened ... till september 16 there 60 lvl max cant go 61^^
    and yes exp more easier that usko ^^ and btw there dont need to exp much .. cause japans dont like to exp much .japans playing good but slow
    you can buy premium at merchant via coins ^^
    to chreate account you need japanese language at pc and internet explorer
    if u dont get japans emeil at registration ^^ you need push 3x times OK at 1st registration step ^^
    to log into the game only TURKs IP Blocked ^^ other can login easy
    anyway if u need help with something at japko you can ask me at pm because iam not cheking general chat much

Screw JPKO, I could register perfectly, used JP IP and everything and I still got banned in a month and a half.
    No matter how long it takes these GM's will find you sadly.

Banned

me and me friend playing long time there ... no bans .. all perfect ^^ we know many japans they they like us idk why you hawe problems ^^ japans only hate turks .. cause all of turks using proxy to play japko and using koxp ^^ thats why japans angry ^^ if you will play good ^^ you can hawe much fun there ^