Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About Jewelry from Bigfrost

This is a discussion on About Jewelry from Bigfrost within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does KO must delete all jewelry +2 and +3 from bigfrost because almost all was got with bug abuser (dup ...
Page: 1

Drakul

Default About Jewelry from Bigfrost

Does KO must delete all jewelry +2 and +3 from bigfrost because almost all was got with bug abuser (dup gems) ? :blink:

Futile Rhetoric

Default Re: About Jewelry from Bigfrost

Originally posted by Drakul
    Does KO must delete all jewelry +2 and +3 from bigfrost because almost all was got with bug abuser (dup gems) ? *:blink:
    They should.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

BI FROST

i have no clue how people cant spell this kind of crap...ITS SPELLED FOR U IN GAME....doesnt matter what damn language u speak u can speak every language EXCEPT english its not hard to look at something and copy it

on topic......K2 should do a lot of things, but they wont

IkoRia

tbh I don't think that is really fair if they did cause, the big clans have farmed these like crazy...

But luckily I k2 wont do anything about it cause they aren't that good at doing things they should :P

Kik0

BEEF ROAST!

KaChing

Originally posted by Kik0

BEEF ROAST!
    lol

Bizonne

Like Ikoria said, big clans have been farming these stuff for ages. But I guess the only way to make them legal is asking a GM.

Validating

very big frost h43r:

Azero†h

Originally posted by Bizonne
    Like Ikoria said, big clans have been farming these stuff for ages. *But I guess the only way to make them legal is asking a GM.
    yeah big clans have been farming these stuff for ages ..but the ppl that did bug abuser got better jewelry than they.
    I think that maybe the "big clans" can accept that deleted all bifrost jewelry ... they will lose their jewelry but the illegal ppl will lose better jewelry(+2 +3) than they .
    although i will leave from game soon .. i think that ko must delete all bifrost jewelry +2 or +3 or +4 etc
    that will be more just for the ppl that got his rols rocs roms etc with much effort.

sry for my bad english :P

:D1K3:

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    BI FROST

i have no clue how people cant spell this kind of crap...ITS SPELLED FOR U IN GAME....doesnt matter what damn language u speak u can speak every language EXCEPT english its not hard to look at something and copy it

lol ownt

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    BI FROST

can't blame him.. seeing as how k2 spells "Lunar" -> "Runar" and "Raiba" -> "Laiba." Lol it's hard to tell with them whether they are spelling correctly or not :P

TimtoN_

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    BI FROST

can't blame him.. seeing as how k2 spells "Lunar" -> "Runar" and "Raiba" -> "Laiba." Lol it's hard to tell with them whether they are spelling correctly or not :P[/b]
    Dont forget, in KO it said "Raiva" on the teleport gate in Raiba.

Kik0

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    BI FROST

can't blame him.. seeing as how k2 spells "Lunar" -> "Runar" and "Raiba" -> "Laiba." Lol it's hard to tell with them whether they are spelling correctly or not :P[/b]
    Isn't that just forrowing standard engrish transration rules?

TimtoN_

Isn't that just forrowing standard engrish transration rules?
    <_<

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

BEEF ROAST!
    LMAO!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast