Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About Jewelry from Bigfrost

This is a discussion on About Jewelry from Bigfrost within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nah they shouldn't cuz ive bought my jewelry and have made a plus 2 shio tear...........
Page: 2

el_tankie

nah they shouldn't cuz ive bought my jewelry and have made a plus 2 shio tear........

Originally posted by Kik0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kik0)</div>
    Originally posted by Majix@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

BI FROST

i have no clue how people cant spell this kind of crap...ITS SPELLED FOR U IN GAME....doesnt matter what damn language u speak u can speak every language EXCEPT english its not hard to look at something and copy it

on topic......K2 should do a lot of things, but they wont

can't blame him.. seeing as how k2 spells "Lunar" -> "Runar" and "Raiba" -> "Laiba." Lol it's hard to tell with them whether they are spelling correctly or not :P
    Isn't that just forrowing standard engrish transration rules?[/b]
    LOL

Drakul

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    BI FROST

i have no clue how people cant spell this kind of crap...ITS SPELLED FOR U IN GAME....doesnt matter what damn language u speak u can speak every language EXCEPT english its not hard to look at something and copy it

on topic......K2 should do a lot of things, but they wont
    rolf i was talking about bifrost if i needed about talk about the correct form of talk english so then i would have joined to a forum about languages :lol:
    also the english isnt my native language and i know my english sux but i try to learn ... i wanna see you trying talk in spanish or turkish ... this will be funny :P

but this is off topic ... i only wished to talk about Bifrost ...and know what think the ppl about the itms got of illegal form

Milkshaker

Originally posted by el_tankie
    nah they shouldn't cuz ive bought my jewelry and have made a plus 2 shio tear........

Well, given the fact that it only takes 9 of an item to make a +2, I mean come on... its possible... havent you seen all the clans going to bifrost??? Seriously, it is getting harder and harder to find an open spawn to farm. Soon they will have to open Bifrost on server 2.

(Ok fine I suck at sarcasm.)

I think that they should just delete every Bifrost Item in the game, just like they wiped all the Forgotten Temple Items that were +0 before the Forgotten Temple was closed.

(Getting worse at it)

At the end of the day, either they will have to remove ALL uniques +2 or they will have to leave it up to GM discression... and frankly, I see that happening never. I would be happy if they just kept KOXP out of this game.

xAraChNiDx

If the gm's were to delete the high + uniques at this point, say the +3, +4 bitfrost unique rings, i would say that its understandable, but the more that bitfrost is farmed, the more common these items are going to become, eventually the mage rings and the foverin rings will be quite common and of lower value due to the quantity available, and seeing as the mage rings are already quite cheap, i dont think it will be that strange in the future to see the top mages with +4 uniques, simply because the value of the +0 unique will be so low.

ShaiHulud

They won't delete bi frost items cause they never deleted the forgotten temple items. look at all the people that bugged it, the only way K2 remedies their problems is by disabling it, so I wouldn't be suprised one day if they just get rid of bi frost all together.

i think +2 bifrost rings are possible, ofc there are too many though. But If a certain high level person has dual +3 bifrost rings, and +8 bifrost weapons in his inn, i think thats a little dodgy.

but they should definately do a wipe of all +3's now before its too late to do it. And investigate accounts with +8 bifrost weapons.

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    i think +2 bifrost rings are possible, ofc there are too many though. But If a certain high level person has dual +3 bifrost rings, and +8 bifrost weapons in his inn, i think thats a little dodgy. *

but they should definately do a wipe of all +3's now before its too late to do it. And investigate accounts with +8 bifrost weapons.
    the problem is those +2, +3 and so over uniques showed up in the 1st weeks of the fire drake patch, i saw those turk dudes changing gems 24/7

and for that time when ppl thought there were no gms in the game, even gms were farming in bifrost land... maybe another drop rate testing like arestides did :lol:

not even 1 gm in K2 was/is honest, they all were seduced by the darkside of ebay or the turkside of the market

once a year k2 should delete all the items in the game, all servers included :lol:

Bizonne

not even 1 gm in K2 was/is honest, they all were seduced by the darkside of ebay or the turkside of the market
    +1

once a year k2 should delete all the items in the game, all servers included

Originally posted by kohack+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kohack)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3
    i think +2 bifrost rings are possible, ofc there are too many though. But If a certain high level person has dual +3 bifrost rings, and +8 bifrost weapons in his inn, i think thats a little dodgy. *

the problem is those +2, +3 and so over uniques showed up in the 1st weeks of the fire drake patch, i saw those turk dudes changing gems 24/7

and for that time when ppl thought there were no gms in the game, even gms were farming in bifrost land... maybe another drop rate testing like arestides did :lol:

once a year k2 should delete all the items in the game, all servers included :lol:[/b]

I disagree. Many of the past GM's have been completely legit, including Halcyon, Devile, Festo, Jess, and Madness.

Originally posted by IkoRia
    tbh I don't think that is really fair if they did cause, the big clans have farmed these like crazy...

But luckily I k2 wont do anything about it cause they aren't that good at doing things they should :P
    wow iko, best post i seen in recent memory :wub:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12