Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

About KaraKerava

This is a discussion on About KaraKerava within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; isn't that the dragon in the new moradon patch that players can see but you cant get into that part ...
Page: 2

Beast&Harlot

isn't that the dragon in the new moradon patch that players can see but you cant get into that part of the map?[/b]
    Yes, its the one that was told that if you get to it or try to get to it you will be ban....

isn't that the dragon in the new moradon patch that players can see but you cant get into that part of the map?[/b]
    Yes you can get there, bugging thou h34r: Well, actually you bug abuse to get there but w.e. She's tough, or he :huh:

K2 SAID ITS BANEABLE SO WELL, WATCH OUT WITH YOUR NAMES IN THE SCREEN SHOTS.

Yes you can get there, bugging thou h34r: Well, actually you bug abuse to get there but w.e. She's tough, or he :huh:

K2 SAID ITS BANEABLE SO WELL, WATCH OUT WITH YOUR NAMES IN THE SCREEN SHOTS.[/b]
    Well as you can see the ss's are WAY back ( font ) BEFORE they said going there is a bug, so i think there fine.

Destructo

Ya that was spawned in the Moradon beta as well, I remember seeing a picture of it.

tamachan

Ya that was spawned in the Moradon beta as well, I remember seeing a picture of it.[/b]
    Well i saw a video if it and it looked like that one in ss :P

CuriositY

Tell me is this drop something ?
    Or what you can do with this monster ?

it drops a silver bar h34r:

Speed

i remember there was another like a mini felankor.. but it isnt the berit whatever... it was in moradon beta..

ragiyr

i remember there was another like a mini felankor.. but it isnt the berit whatever... it was in moradon beta..[/b]
    Those spawn in the 70+ eslant dungeon. Red Dragon Hatchlings or something like that.

Isn't it disabled now though? So you're friend is kind of right :P

Not the right name but there is a mob but just not enabled

phillyfreak

Heres another ss, my friend took it and sent me. a supposedly legit clan btw.... he says they told him to tp him into bugged area, and he blacked out his name so they dont hate him when people see the ss
    http://img523.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...16134026zp1.jpg

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Berit Kereve is removed from the game since many ppl were trying to abuse it... Even if you get to the island, you won't see him there

The berit kerieve was in front of the human jail once. Its fun to slap around.

CuriositY

The berit kerieve was in front of the human jail once. Its fun to slap around.[/b]
    I never saw it !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast