Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

About KaraKerava

This is a discussion on About KaraKerava within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if you get close to the edge of the world, u can walk anywhere, even up really steep cliffs like ...
Page: 3

if you get close to the edge of the world, u can walk anywhere, even up really steep cliffs like u have wallhack. thats how u can get under the moradon ocean and out on to that island. it also works when u leave bifrost and ur teleport into that open field in cz h34r:

theres no other secret bosses, its just fun to see whats beyond the barriers..

Record

me and my friend had an argument... I said that this monster exists ( orange dragon, abit smaller than felankor ) he said it dont exist... he thought i was on drugs or something because i said i saw a picture of it So give your opinion and if u have post some screen pls[/b]
    No you're wrong, appologize to your friend.

HotAsIce

One of these spawned in an eslant dungeon I was in, right on top of the door, so when we tried to attack it all we saw was blocked by an object. It was the very first room, so that made for the most ridiculous 50 minutes of my in-game life.

Dont worry, I got here before they announced it was bug abusing.

HotAsIce

They have to announce using glitches to get to areas you arne't supposed to be in for it to be illegal? That must be a new rule in the ToS I missed. Hell, I thought bug abusing was bug abusing regardless.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123