Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About last Dupe Wipe

This is a discussion on About last Dupe Wipe within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i really think that there isnt dupe method atm, cuz prices in moradon are fcking cheap... and u see good ...
Page: 2

aragonxx2

i really think that there isnt dupe method atm, cuz prices in moradon are fcking cheap... and u see good items there that dupers want buy^^

so i dont know if still there are duped items from long time ago
    there are people in edana with dual shard+9 and shells+9 etc :S

tommyleonghk

BTW i need know if all items that are for sale are legit or not xD[/b]
    u wont know...... until its wiped...

venom

As far as i know non-stackable items arent dupeable anymore, just stackable items.

Fag

Well im not sure that they do a REAL dupe wipe... Cuz last time when they made a dupe wipe i lost royal knight armor... -_- So it's more like a random item wipe

u need facts? u r playing ko ffs

the only known fact is, that u ll get k2ed sooner or later for more or less. Just take a shoot. It can get wiped even if its not duped so try it and maybe u ll be lucky

Keelyn

+1 to Puz. Any item can get wiped at any time or just plain disappear. Take the chance and go for it. If not, just shut up and live with knowing you don't take chances. =]

Banned

man you are so stupid

if you say theres no dupe method out then why are you worried for trading?
    k2 can do a dupe wipe everyday if they wanted, my guess is every maintence theres a little dupe wipe that accurs its been asked over and over again and its the same answers to the question, we dont know, it happens every maintence, every patch, last 1 was done after KE, who knows we are not K2,

aragonxx2

man you are so stupid

if you say theres no dupe method out then why are you worried for trading?
    k2 can do a dupe wipe everyday if they wanted, my guess is every maintence theres a little dupe wipe that accurs its been asked over and over again and its the same answers to the question, we dont know, it happens every maintence, every patch, last 1 was done after KE, who knows we are not K2,[/b]
    well ur small brain dont understand what i said.

Atm no dupe method work. But MAYBE there are items that still are in merchant being duped... cuz of no dupe wipes last time
    Just asking if someone have lost any wiped item recently etc

ok? lol isnt hard to understand unless u have 10 years

wawh

Atm no dupe method work. But MAYBE there are items that still are in merchant being duped... cuz of no dupe wipes last time

ok? lol isnt hard to understand unless u have 10 years[/b]
    ... only problem with those so called "dupe wipes" is they dont actuelly remove all duped items.. they even remove legit items.. like a bossdrop etc

you cant trust those wipes... also, there will always be dupes in this game

ok? lol isnt hard to understand unless u have 10 years[/b]
    And how the hell can we know if there are duped items in merchant ?Ppl loose lots of items these days because of k2's mistakes.

And as some ppl said it was impossible to dupe non-stackable items since the release of rofd,there were other dupes like fragments and ft but its been patched and the items were wiped long time ago.

Ofcourse you'll see here lots of ppl crying of jealousy,calling other ppl dupers because they have a few armor pieces +9,or a weapon +9 or unique +3 ;d

just so u know kalbasa wat ur talking about theres been numerous ways around it not to mention % of time when dupe was working it wasn't (wonder why $$$$)

to answer question k2 doing dupe wipe 24/7 but the only time ur actually going to lose an item of question is because a gm looks into the origin of the item

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12