dlw=acid war??!!

This is a discussion on dlw=acid war??!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dlw is for lvl 30-50s, for the ppls just started pk or using 2nd char for fun.. why be so ...
Page: 1

Panda_Sprite

Default dlw=acid war??!!

dlw is for lvl 30-50s, for the ppls just started pk or using 2nd char for fun.. why be so serious.. burn like 50 mil every war on acid pot O.o
    am a sin(the class usually no one acid on).. during 30 mins. armor broke 5 times(and yes yes.. i dodge a lot too).. after the last hammer, 80 def.. ffs
    dlw is for fun.. don't make into acid war

gtaguy

meh its a part of the game u just gotta live wit it and keep ur sundries alive

Mental_Anguish

Lol , tell me about it. But if they want to waste that kind of $$ , I guess its up to them. BTW did you see the 2 level 60's get banned for TOS violation today in dlw ?? There was a damn GM on, I think Greenster, KUDOS. I think they do care a little.

uhh last dlw i went to, there was a mage with a elixer named mental_anguish...that was novaing.......uh isnt that u...alot of people were trying to kill you but u just did nova and slowed them...and ur saying people got banned for tos violation....how come ur not banned?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

no the term 'acid war' is reserved for when speaking about the 1st round between ares vs diez in the first interserver war :P

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    no the term 'acid war' is reserved for when speaking about the 1st round between ares vs diez in the first interserver war :P
    lol that was bad i spend over 500mill on cid pots in total that war was a joke but holy hell did we have fun :lol:

Originally posted by Greygoose
    uhh last dlw i went to, there was a mage with a elixer named mental_anguish...that was novaing.......uh isnt that u...alot of people were trying to kill you but u just did nova and slowed them...and ur saying people got banned for tos violation....how come ur not banned?
    LoL i have fraps of mental anguish redballing in DLW... sadly he wasnt dying just running out of mana but yeah love ppl who are hypocrites

Originally posted by Greygoose
    elixer staff = lvl 54+

miss my mage :wub:

Mario

[quote]Lol , tell me about it. But if they want to waste that kind of $$ , I guess its up to them. BTW did you see the 2 level 60's get banned for TOS violation today in dlw ?? There was a damn

rotfl :lol: looks whos talkin... u still not banned ?? <_<

LOL..i think mental_anguish need to stop going to noob wars...mayb he cant kill people his own lvl's and go for low lvls

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: