Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About legand of ares

This is a discussion on About legand of ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can any one post some screenis? and the web site? and is it really worth playing or should i stick ...
Page: 1

tom

Default About legand of ares

can any one post some screenis? and the web site? and is it really worth playing or should i stick to ko?

Keninho

Default Re: About legand of ares

I play it sometimes with a friend for fun.. I'm lvl 26 :P
    But Ko is better B)

Nir

hmm didnt like it boring game and grafic sux

ko ftw :wub:

TheShadow

You have to remember this is open beta so far, Much can change .

Hopefully some new reskill NPC will come soon :rollseyes:.

i need to reskill badly i messed up my spearman

graphics are actually MUCH better then KO, just noat smooth orsomething, not srue what word im lookin for, but if you zoom in on your char, its much more detailed and stuff

i haven't been able to play it for a little while but i can't wait to get back on coz its alot of fun :lol:

TheShadow

I like the game a lot. But so far it lacks 1 think. Reskill option <_<. They have said it will come later. But any game without reskill = :wacko:.

NooBZilla

lvl 47 knight alliance

FoShOO

pffft i'm only level 45 =

Crappy game imo.
    Way too easy and way too boring <_<

FoShOO

too easy? Leveling is harder than KO, actually everything is 2-3x harder than KO. Quests are better, gfx is better, you can chat live with a GM. Whats not to like?

armand0

Originally posted by FoShOO
    too easy? *Leveling is harder than KO,
    that must be really boring, i cant image a more boring lvling system.

Bethrezen

im lvl 43 sorcerer at posedion server game is fun much more than ko becouse ppl who are playing ares much more better than ko crap players who are thinking only cheat dupe vs.
    yes graphs or game control worse than ko but we are having more fun with ares cuz of people who we are playing with.

FoShOO

Originally posted by armand0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(armand0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FoShOO
    too easy? *Leveling is harder than KO,
    that must be really boring, i cant image a more boring lvling system.[/b]
    Actually leveling is quite fun, one standing in one spot killing saem thing over and over and over and over and over agian, like Apos :P :P :P :P

you actually have to run around and level, and once and a while pwn some newbs :P :P
    I actually enjoy leveling which is why I wont go back to KO

NooBZilla

yea dude lvling system way better then sitting at troll spawn or any other spawn all day... graphics umm your stupid if you think the graphics are bad :P this isnt suppose to be all real life like battlfield 2 or something its a cartoon more looking game like world of warcraft so its not like they ment to make the graphics all leet and real life.

as i said before PK system is ok i perfer KO cz.... but other then that game is a blast so many weapons and armors and other enchant upgrades so everyone is different unlike KO where everyone is just shard and raptor shell so on... you can make your own armor with its on extra cool stuff on it .... i dont know seems like more options in LOA then KO....

as for the LOA GM's they respawn so fast .... ask a question and pm them in game you get a respone no longer then 20 mins. (if that)

fun game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast