Paypal

This is a discussion on Paypal within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If I shouldnt have put it here move it pls. Ok so at 1st i was going 2 buy some ...
Page: 1

If I shouldnt have put it here move it pls.

Ok so at 1st i was going 2 buy some in game stuff via paypal. It didnt let me send the money but it charged me 5$ for some random shit. It charged me 3x 1.00$ and 1 1.95$. Do any of you guys know why it does it or will it give me my 5$ back?

Also when buying Gold premmy it charged me it 2x is there anyway to fix that or again get my money back?

Matador

you cant buy gold premium via paypal....? well I didnt think so..

Banned

U can use paypal again to buy premium?

Matador

no...you cant..wat im saying unless he bought it 12+ months ago

No i bought the gold premmy via CC

Any more help. This is important. Its mostly about the premmy

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

It'll be difficult getting your money back; at the very best you'll need to talk to K2 support by calling them via phone; I don't know their phone number.

Hmmm kk... But on the acc the guy i was buying it for didnt even get the premmy :P

Phosgene

nah it aint difficult at all , just tell CS u got double charged .
    it happened to me more than 10 times , one time i been charged 6 times for bronze prem . they gave all the money back .

when people buy premium using cc they tend to get double charged but wen people use click and buy it rarely happens. so just a suggestion, when buying premium use click and buy and recharging kc, you can then use cc. it might be a hassle for some people but its better this way than rather it being a hassle by sending cs ticket and wait forever for k2 to answer you.

Believe it or not K2's billing department is fairly helpful (go figure thats the only department that gives a shit about you), but I sent in a CS ticket after I had bought prem and it never came in and got a helpful responce within 2 hours.

Believe it or not K2's billing department is fairly helpful (go figure thats the only department that gives a shit about you), but I sent in a CS ticket after I had bought prem and it never came in and got a helpful responce within 2 hours.[/b]
    That's the only helpful department because they don't want to get their asses sued.
    Lololol.
    They put all their GM's and shit on Billing duty, "Fuck the game, just don't get us sued!"