Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

About letters... PLZ HELP ME!

This is a discussion on About letters... PLZ HELP ME! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I sent 10 letters from one char that I have to another... Then I sent ANOTHER 10 letters from the ...
Page: 1

TOMTOM

I sent 10 letters from one char that I have to another... Then I sent ANOTHER 10 letters from the same char to another char that I (this char is on the same account like the 1st one....) have, without a break between them...
    I went to the first char I sent items too, and all 10 letters were there..
    I went to my 2nd char I sent items to, I see I only get there one fucking letter with 100 mil on it, and all my chitin +7 set and my dual Cleavers +8 are FUCKING gone.
    I didn't get them.. I went to my char that I sent the items through, and nothing on it.
    IS IT ALL GONE?? I got K2ed?!?!!??!?!??!?!?!?!
    All my chitin +7 set and my Cleavers +8 are fucking gone guys????????????
    They are destroyed?????????
    If they are, I quit, I got hacked once, and now got K2ed.. zzzzzzzzzz plz help me!!!!!
    Thanks for answering.......
    PLEASE ANSWER QUICKLY AS U CAN, TY.

lol thats why u dont sent ur items by letter and yes they are gone

redbluegreen44

I sent 10 letters from one char that I have to another... Then I sent ANOTHER 10 letters from the same char to another char that I (this char is on the same account like the 1st one....) have, without a break between them...
    I went to the first char I sent items too, and all 10 letters were there..
    I went to my 2nd char I sent items to, I see I only get there one fucking letter with 100 mil on it, and all my chitin +7 set and my dual Cleavers +8 are FUCKING gone.
    I didn&#39;t get them.. I went to my char that I sent the items through, and nothing on it.
    IS IT ALL GONE?? I got K2ed?!?!!??!?!??!?!?!?!
    All my chitin +7 set and my Cleavers +8 are fucking gone guys????????????
    They are destroyed?????????
    If they are, I quit, I got hacked once, and now got K2ed.. zzzzzzzzzz plz help me!!!!!
    Thanks for answering.......
    PLEASE ANSWER QUICKLY AS U CAN, TY.[/b]
    first of all why wouuld you send a letter to a char on same account... hmm dupe attemp? :mellow:

TOMTOM

This wasnt a dupe attempt, I just tryed to get all my items to ANOTHER account that I have, coz noone else could help me get them there...

Oh my fucking god.... I HATE THIS FUCKING GAME... Second time I get fucked...........................
    FUCK K2NETWORK.....................

Axarus

This wasnt a dupe attempt, I just tryed to get all my items to ANOTHER account that I have, coz noone else could help me get them there...

Oh my fucking god.... I HATE THIS FUCKING GAME... Second time I get fucked...........................
    FUCK K2NETWORK.....................[/b]
    ya sad to hear thid but K2 do nothink for players

TOMTOM

If anyone (I don&#39;t think it would happen, but I will try it anyway......) would like to help me, those items were 11 GB worth :\\\\\\\
    It is 99.9% no one would help me but I&#39;m whiling to give a shot.... If anyone can give me 11 GB lol.... I would be VERY thankful..
    This isn&#39;t a scam, I lost it all... God damnit thats the 2nd time this is happen.......... I feel like killing someone............ And since my user does not exist on USKO site I can&#39;t send tickets.. Not like it would of help anyway...
    Guys plz plz plzzzzz someone on Manes can help me?????
    I just wanna die right now zzzzz
    I&#39;m so fucking pissed off..................................
    Ty anyway...................................

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz go write a ticked frist -_- -_- -_-

TOMTOM

Can&#39;t... My user does not exist in site... And its not like K2 will rollback my char to the date I need to rollback to....
    So... I&#39;m pretty much fucked up, am I?
    If anyone whiling to help, I would be GREAT FULL.....
    Thanks anyway although I don&#39;t think anyone will help :\\

ArminVanBuuren

Shit happens...specially if K2 is involved...lost a mirage dagger +7 once because of that, so I don&#39;t even try to send something is not pots or anything that is I cannot get from an npc.

Sad but true, your items are gone

btw...how come your user doesn&#39;t exist in USKO? if you can log into your account it is because it exists in USKO.

Athilias

Letters get returned to sender after 7 days if they&#39;re not opened, don&#39;t they?

tindall

I&#39;ve lost far worse than that b4, get drunk say fuck it

prestige459

i have balls lol ive lettered my 2h giga+8, md+8 and II+8 and shit b4, just hope it dont get lost

sexynoodles

when you can use your inn to transfer items between 2 chars on the same account why use letter system?

all 3 characters on the same server same account share the same mailbox.

Be more careful when typin name in letters.. Triple check it just like you triple check trades.. I lost far worse by spelling my name in letters wrong..

no they don&#39;t, each character has it&#39;s own mailbox. I&#39;ve mailed stuff and money to different characters on the same account before, because my inn hostess was full (money and/or items), so I&#39;d use the other chars mail to hold it for me until I could make room for it.

All I can say is if you mail stuff in the future, double check and make sure you&#39;ve spelled the character name correctly. But if you think you did mis spell it, and can figure out how you spelt it...then create a new account and make that character name. A friend did that before and the items were there in the new lvl 1&#39;s mailbox waiting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast