Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

About letters... PLZ HELP ME!

This is a discussion on About letters... PLZ HELP ME! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why dont you go try it out? mail something to one of the chars on your account, and log on ...
Page: 2

sexynoodles

why dont you go try it out?

mail something to one of the chars on your account, and log on that char, the mail will be there, and log on a different char on the same account, the same mail will still be there.

im not sure whether or not it does the same if the mailbox is not opened where the the mail was sent to.

the only char that can see a new mail is the char that the mail goes to, once you see the mail in the mailbox, it stays there on all 3 characters in the same account until its read or deleted.

Banned

He said he was transferring stuff to a DIFFERENT ACCOUNT, because there was noone one to help him trade the stuff. Since when did it start sending letters to character names that don't exist? When I type a name in wrong it just says failed sending letter.

sexynoodles

I sent 10 letters from one char that I have to another... Then I sent ANOTHER 10 letters from the same char to another char that I (this char is on the same account like the 1st one....) have, without a break between them...
    I went to the first char I sent items too, and all 10 letters were there..
    I went to my 2nd char I sent items to, I see I only get there one fucking letter with 100 mil on it, and all my chitin +7 set and my dual Cleavers +8 are FUCKING gone.
    I didn't get them.. I went to my char that I sent the items through, and nothing on it.
    IS IT ALL GONE?? I got K2ed?!?!!??!?!??!?!?!?!
    All my chitin +7 set and my Cleavers +8 are fucking gone guys????????????
    They are destroyed?????????
    If they are, I quit, I got hacked once, and now got K2ed.. zzzzzzzzzz plz help me!!!!!
    Thanks for answering.......
    PLEASE ANSWER QUICKLY AS U CAN, TY.[/b]

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

why would u mail everything at once? wouldnt it have been a lot smarter to make sure each thing had gone through as u sent them? sure it would take longer, but then again u wouldnt be here right now bitching about ur stupidity

why dont you go try it out?

mail something to one of the chars on your account, and log on that char, the mail will be there, and log on a different char on the same account, the same mail will still be there.

im not sure whether or not it does the same if the mailbox is not opened where the the mail was sent to.

the only char that can see a new mail is the char that the mail goes to, once you see the mail in the mailbox, it stays there on all 3 characters in the same account until its read or deleted.[/b]
    either you have no clue what you're talking about, or you've got one fucked up letter system. Because I get letters on each character. If you try to mail something to my mage but only add 1 _ (underscore) it goes to my priest. Your account does not share joint letters between all characters, each character has his own mailbox. I get letters everyday, and send letters to my other character from the same account on a daily basis. That's how I mail potions to myself before each war.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

k2 cant track letters

TOMTOM

When I said this: '(this char is on the same account like the 1st one....)..." , I meant that I sent another 10 letters to the character that I have, which is the same account like that first character THAT I SENT LETTERS TO.
    Meaning, I sent 10 letters to char A on account A, and then sent another 10 letter to char B on account A (lets say account A is the name of that account, if u haven't figured it out lol....).
    Oke guys, I know I lost them for sure now..
    All the things u said can't make those items come back zzz ((((
    So, I am sorry that I am even asking, can anyone that is playing MANES, help me? A high lvld one, a one that dont give a fuck about money coz he has allot or somethin... :\
    If ANYONE can, plz PM me... Thanks allot....
    Any amount will be greatly appreciated, thanks again...
    Another thing, I really lost them... This isn't a scam... Second time I lost my shit zzzz.. Didn't even PKed with them god damnit :\\\

TOMTOM

BumPy BumP

Banned

my friend lost exe ms+7 with stupid mails
    and mails are not returning after 1 week ....

i have 10 mails at 1 account (k2;ed acc ) almost 2 months xD
    and they dont want return to char, where from i sent mails :P

TOMTOM

In k2ed acc u mean acc that u can't connect on?

TOMTOM

Bump
    Anyone?
    Any noha will be greatly appreciated...

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Same acc chars have different mail boxes. thats a fact

and to tomtom, ive been through a lot more, only last week a ROM got deleted from my char..

u just gotta get over it

Banned

only thing i must say.

omg.........
    omg..........................
    asd;fkasdf.asd...............
    osdkflajs;dflaksjd.................

your typing style has to be probably one of the most obnoxious things to look at.

and same with your english, it hurts my head reading your broken english, sad.

Creative

only thing i must say.
    omg.........
    omg..........................
    asd;fkasdf.asd...............
    osdkflajs;dflaksjd.................
    your typing style has to be probably one of the most obnoxious things to look at.

and same with your english, it hurts my head reading your broken english, sad.[/b]
    ur gay <_<

Banned

ur gay <_<[/b]

that would be a negative.

look at this ...

When I said this: &#39;(this char is on the same account like the 1st one....)..." , I meant that I sent another 10 letters to the character that I have, which is the same account like that first character THAT I SENT LETTERS TO.
    Meaning, I sent 10 letters to char A on account A, and then sent another 10 letter to char B on account A (lets say account A is the name of that account, if u haven&#39;t figured it out lol....).
    Oke guys, I know I lost them for sure now..
    All the things u said can&#39;t make those items come back zzz sad.gif((((
    So, I am sorry that I am even asking, can anyone that is playing MANES, help me? A high lvld one, a one that dont give a fuck about money coz he has allot or somethin... :\
    If ANYONE can, plz PM me... Thanks allot....
    Any amount will be greatly appreciated, thanks again...
    Another thing, I really lost them... This isn&#39;t a scam... Second time I lost my shit zzzz.. Didn&#39;t even PKed with them god damnit :\\\[/b]

please, lets get better english and not use so many fucking characters.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast