Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

About my probation ( Razor )

This is a discussion on About my probation ( Razor ) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Razor Can you Please release my probation bro? I know we had issues but we good man....
Page: 1

Probation Senior Member

Default About my probation ( Razor )

Razor Can you Please release my probation bro? I know we had issues but we good man.

Nah, i am no legend. Everyone uses macro mouses and keyboards and yes
    i agree the skill level of players is pretty high.
    Who is the most efficient macro user...who has the best hardware.
    Back when i played i didnt even know about macro's i just played.
    These days i use a macro like everyone else and honestly nobody kills me when i play servers.
    I've won vs events and i have sat in the first floor of abyss vsing members of
    great clans for hours after battling for isiloon. My macro is a legend..
    I dont consider that to be great or skilled like you would say.
    Just look at the media section for pk videos you see warriors using w,r,s combo vs warriorrs
    and all classes.. Just because he can macro it.
    He could be using W,rr like he should but hey..That would mean have multi macros for each combo.
    This i dont consider skill. If you play warrior and use macros you are a scrub.

Razor, you have no right calling anyone a fag.
    Anyone can watch one of you pvp videos and question your sexuality but hey, thats your choice.
    I was a laughing stock on OSKO? I have not played Oldschoolko since the original
    owners which was the very first launch.. BallsOfSteel and i had alot of respect on that server.
    Infact i rarely if ever play under the name Hardcorekillah. See my Ko4life name razor??
    Thats the name i usually use >.<. You dont get to call me a scrub.
    I dont remember you sitting in the Sexyko duel arena for 6+ hrs earning respect like we did back
    in the day. You are just a troll. Never had any talent when it came to this game.
    The last few years you managed to group up with some 'Decent' group of guys of todays standards
    and learned your way around simple macros just enough to not be the laughing stock of every clan..
    Which you kinda are anyways. I could go on and on about how you are a scrub but honestly this
    is how i lost my last few ko4life accounts.. You simply cant handle it just like acting straight
    which is why everyone questions your sexuality. I have no problem with homos so i hope nobody
    takes offense to this accept razor when i call him a Fking FAG. haha :P

after all these years I just now last month bought a macro mouse.. SteelSeries 600.
    I can tell you that I am undefeated on every server I play 1vs1..
    I'm not sure how I feel about it. I used to hate on everyone because when I watch pk videos
    its really obvious that they use a macro to play the game.
    Its up in the air for me, I'm not sure what to think of it tbh.

I own your life kid. You and your clan are trash. Always have been always will be. Little bitch boy

Cant wait to Slap some of these kids back to moradon with a quickness.
    50,000 slaps and 20,000 claps for these Worm slayin boyz.

Bump! Getting bored on Alter Slapping all these worm killin boyz back to moradon with the quickness.
    Cant wait to Give out 50,000 slaps and 20,000 claps to all the kids who come into my colony zone
    in which i will smack them with my giant chop. hahahahajajaj wow!

My savage army is prepared and ready to smack all moradon worm killin boyz with our giant chops.
    We will join this little event but i cannot promise we wont hand out 50,000 slaps and 20,000 claps
    to anyone who will not join my savage army. If you dont give us that 5400KC we are ready to slap
    you with the quickness.

Anyone who has a problem with my methods i give a green light for anyone to light you up with a
    comment below. The Savage army is Real. Everyone will get clapped back to moradon with a quickness.
    Join or Pay the toll or my Savage army of thug busters will be dishing out additional slaps along
    with 20,000 claps with the quickness.

Downloading now.. Had an emergency at work for some reason they needed my help MY help can you
    believe that?? Time for 50,000 slaps! lets go

IGN: 25Buttholes. Priest. If you see me run from the quickness or add me to party or ill slap you
    with it

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    These days i use a macro like everyone else and honestly nobody kills me when i play servers.
    Just look at the media section for pk videos you see warriors using w,r,s combo vs warriorrs
    He could be using W,rr like he should but hey..That would mean have multi macros for each combo.

Anyone can watch one of you pvp videos and question your sexuality but hey, thats your choice.
    I was a laughing stock on OSKO? I have not played Oldschoolko since the original
    owners which was the very first launch.. BallsOfSteel and i had alot of respect on that server.
    Infact i rarely if ever play under the name Hardcorekillah. See my Ko4life name razor??
    I dont remember you sitting in the Sexyko duel arena for 6+ hrs earning respect like we did back
    in the day. You are just a troll. Never had any talent when it came to this game.
    The last few years you managed to group up with some 'Decent' group of guys of todays standards
    and learned your way around simple macros just enough to not be the laughing stock of every clan..
    Which you kinda are anyways. I could go on and on about how you are a scrub but honestly this
    is how i lost my last few ko4life accounts.. You simply cant handle it just like acting straight
    which is why everyone questions your sexuality. I have no problem with homos so i hope nobody

after all these years I just now last month bought a macro mouse.. SteelSeries 600.
    I'm not sure how I feel about it. I used to hate on everyone because when I watch pk videos

I own your life kid. You and your clan are trash. Always have been always will be. Little bitch boy

Bump! Getting bored on Alter Slapping all these worm killin boyz back to moradon with the quickness.
    Cant wait to Give out 50,000 slaps and 20,000 claps to all the kids who come into my colony zone

My savage army is prepared and ready to smack all moradon worm killin boyz with our giant chops.
    We will join this little event but i cannot promise we wont hand out 50,000 slaps and 20,000 claps
    to anyone who will not join my savage army. If you dont give us that 5400KC we are ready to slap
    you with the quickness.

Anyone who has a problem with my methods i give a green light for anyone to light you up with a
    comment below. The Savage army is Real. Everyone will get clapped back to moradon with a quickness.
    Join or Pay the toll or my Savage army of thug busters will be dishing out additional slaps along

Downloading now.. Had an emergency at work for some reason they needed my help MY help can you

IGN: 25Buttholes. Priest. If you see me run from the quickness or add me to party or ill slap you
    with it
    first time i use ko4life in a month and this is the first post i read, lets end it on this post too

Probation Senior Member

Find a life dude..
    black likes this.

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

i'd say BAN HAMMER time

ok.... that was a weird flex..

Probation Senior Member

Should change the forum name to losers4life
    SkyHunter and black like this.

Little archer Senior Member

you with the quickness.

with it
    yo BARSSSSSSSSS

If this was a normal forum, i'd definitely say ban him but its dead and this clown amuses me. Please keep him around but give him a proper jester position razor
    Decerto likes this.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

If this was any forum at all, I would of banned DaSinister in February of 2018
    Decerto likes this.

Wtf happened here?

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Nobody knows, but he deserves hes probation

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Wtf happened here?
    Black has a good quote book for this guys. Read that and you'll understand half of the story and why everybody makes fun of him

you with the quickness.

with it
    quality copypasta

Probation Senior Member

Ill smack you all with the quickness.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast