Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

About the new Item's being lost

This is a discussion on About the new Item's being lost within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe ok for those who wasted their time on beta. *Any of the bugs actually ...
Page: 3

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    ok for those who wasted their time on beta. *Any of the bugs actually fixed? rofl
    who cares, they gota more big ass bugs 2 fuck off now[/b]
    well obviously I care because i asked xD

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    ok for those who wasted their time on beta. *Any of the bugs actually fixed? rofl
    They fixed the mispelling of "Gargoil" (as it was in beta) and made it a completely different name... other then that.... nothing i noticed was fixed

yes they fixed lots of bugs imo
    in beta u couldnt be fucked over... but k2 made sure u would in live release

PayForMySinS

Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    <!--QuoteBegin-PayForMySinS
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ResserGD

WoW ROFD is messed up

problems lie much deeper then anyone could imagine.. just when k2 were improving.. *:rollseyes: * h43r:

This is what happens when you release a new version of the game too fast. They should have kept beta on for longer in my opinion...i don't get it though,this problem didnt occur in the actual beta but it happens in the patch they released, so looks like they actually didn't test anything. -_-
    Whats the point? Did you loose anything when u reversed ur item on beta and relogged? NO, this is compley irrelivant to the beta server, 99% of these bugs werent in beta.[/b]
    well then wtf is the point in beta if it doesnt reduce any bugs, just increases them?

completely fked imo[/b][/quote]

Agreed, the point in beta was to find bugs and erase them, not find bugs and release more with the patch they gave everyone, therefore i say again...they tested nothing in that patch before giving all their players it. :angry:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    yes they fixed lots of bugs imo
    in beta u couldnt be fucked over... but k2 made sure u would in live release
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=32320

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Your thanks Will now yet some of you were flaming him about 14 hours ago. Think some PM's saying sorry are needed.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chuck Norris
    K2 need better translators!
    whats wrong with babelfish?[/b]
    Google-tran ftw! lol

cRuX

Originally posted by PayForMySinS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PayForMySinS)</div>
    Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ResserGD

WoW ROFD is messed up

problems lie much deeper then anyone could imagine.. just when k2 were improving.. *:rollseyes: * h43r:

This is what happens when you release a new version of the game too fast. They should have kept beta on for longer in my opinion...i don't get it though,this problem didnt occur in the actual beta but it happens in the patch they released, so looks like they actually didn't test anything. -_-

Whats the point? Did you loose anything when u reversed ur item on beta and relogged? NO, this is compley irrelivant to the beta server, 99% of these bugs werent in beta.
    well then wtf is the point in beta if it doesnt reduce any bugs, just increases them?

completely fked imo[/b]
    Agreed, the point in beta was to find bugs and erase them, not find bugs and release more with the patch they gave everyone, therefore i say again...they tested nothing in that patch before giving all their players it. :angry:[/b][/quote]
    I've come to the conclusion you have Downs Syndrome..

PayForMySinS

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    Originally posted by PayForMySinS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PayForMySinS)
    Originally posted by ResserGD
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ResserGD

WoW ROFD is messed up

Whats the point? Did you loose anything when u reversed ur item on beta and relogged? NO, this is compley irrelivant to the beta server, 99% of these bugs werent in beta.

completely fked imo
    Agreed, the point in beta was to find bugs and erase them, not find bugs and release more with the patch they gave everyone, therefore i say again...they tested nothing in that patch before giving all their players it. :angry:[/b]
    I've come to the conclusion you have Downs Syndrome..[/b][/quote]

Don't be mad i beat your ass full hp in 1v1 in battlefield on Beta.

TunaFishyMe

:lol: :lol: beta xD when you ahve 3+ uniques and 8+ armors that youll never get. Why dont you fight on a real server with item you earn yourself instead given to you xD

cRuX

Originally posted by PayForMySinS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PayForMySinS)</div>
    Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)
    Originally posted by PayForMySinS
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ResserGD

WoW ROFD is messed up

completely fked imo

Agreed, the point in beta was to find bugs and erase them, not find bugs and release more with the patch they gave everyone, therefore i say again...they tested nothing in that patch before giving all their players it. :angry:
    I've come to the conclusion you have Downs Syndrome..[/b]
    Don't be mad i beat your ass full hp in 1v1 in battlefield on Beta. [/b][/quote]
    ....Who said anything about 1v1 in beta? I 1v1'd nobody...And you have Downs Syndrome I'm convinced...You couldn't be anymore fucking stupid then what you've shown me so far...First...no fucking duh beta is to find bugs and fix them...the problem isn't the beta...THESE BUGS WERE NOT IN THE BETA...jesus christ you have the attention span of a 4 year old...just read the fucking posts and you know that's what they're discussing about..

PayForMySinS

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    :lol: *:lol: *beta xD *when you ahve 3+ uniques and 8+ armors that youll never get. *Why dont you fight on a real server with item you earn yourself instead given to you xD
    Conclusion:- Everyone in beta started off with same items if you were any kind of premuim = more skilled survives, or not? :mellow:

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Deleted in dupe wipe maybe?

<!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    :lol: *:lol: *beta xD *when you ahve 3+ uniques and 8+ armors that youll never get. *Why dont you fight on a real server with item you earn yourself instead given to you xD
    Conclusion:- Everyone in beta started off with same items if you were any kind of premuim = more skilled survives, or not? :mellow:[/b]
    Not. The ones with the most pots/duffers survived.

PayForMySinS

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    Originally posted by PayForMySinS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PayForMySinS)
    Originally posted by cRuX
    Originally posted by PayForMySinS
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ResserGD

WoW ROFD is messed up

completely fked imo

I've come to the conclusion you have Downs Syndrome..
    Don't be mad i beat your ass full hp in 1v1 in battlefield on Beta. [/b]
    ....Who said anything about 1v1 in beta? I 1v1'd nobody...And you have Downs Syndrome I'm convinced...You couldn't be anymore fucking stupid then what you've shown me so far...First...no fucking duh beta is to find bugs and fix them...the problem isn't the beta...THESE BUGS WERE NOT IN THE BETA...jesus christ you have the attention span of a 4 year old...just read the fucking posts and you know that's what they're discussing about..[/b][/quote]

So whats the point in beta? i know these bugs weren't in beta but if they'd have TESTED the fucking patch they would have known what they fuck they were releasing, are you stupid? wtf

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast