Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

About the new Item's being lost

This is a discussion on About the new Item's being lost within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div> Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD) <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt @ <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe K2 cant code What can they do? ...
Page: 5

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

K2 cant code

What can they do?
    They can do loads of things!

its a shame they cant do as many good things as they could bad things, they wud b th ebest in the world :/[/b]
    If they could work as good as you spam they would be awesome..[/b][/quote]

now now calm down, only 140 posts, go piss of tuna :P

cRuX

Originally posted by ResserGD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ResserGD)</div>
    Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)
    Originally posted by ResserGD
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shurt
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

K2 cant code

What can they do?

They can do loads of things!

its a shame they cant do as many good things as they could bad things, they wud b th ebest in the world :/
    If they could work as good as you spam they would be awesome..[/b]
    now now calm down, only 140 posts, go piss of tuna :P[/b][/quote]
    You've made 126 posts in like 2 hours! I think that's virtually unbeatable.

Banned

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-LastViking
    omg K2
    i lost all my items my chitin set +7 and my iron bow +7
    omgggggggggggg
    they will rollback or what it take me long time to get this items ill /quit if they didnt rollback me~!!!!!!!!!!

60 tail of lesath and 59 barkirra lol[/b]

bought em 150k each :P

PayForMySinS

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by PayForMySinS@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

Beta is no real judge on skills at all.

equiping your char corectly , doing the hard work for the xp for your levels is just as important as the skill of combo ect.

I personally thought the items in the beta were shit, I would have prefered same system that we had in World Cup.

It wasn't?
    2 lvl 60's wanted to 1v1, they had the same items and stuff and your saying you wouldn't find the most skilled outta them if they had a 1v1? Your a joke, lol...only people that can't pk good think of the excuses you thought off. :rollseyes:

Note:- I've never seen you pk.
    That is evident. Also, any retard can spam pots when you have 4-5k hp on a lvl 60 char to keep yourself alive. Its no show of skill, just who has more pots.[/b]
    ROFL, i'm still laughing at that, you just said someone who has the most pots would win, rofl. :lol:

Originally posted by PayForMySinS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PayForMySinS)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)
    <!--QuoteBegin-PayForMySinS
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

equiping your char corectly , doing the hard work for the xp for your levels is just as important as the skill of combo ect.

I personally thought the items in the beta were shit, I would have prefered same system that we had in World Cup.

It wasn't?
    2 lvl 60's wanted to 1v1, they had the same items and stuff and your saying you wouldn't find the most skilled outta them if they had a 1v1? Your a joke, lol...only people that can't pk good think of the excuses you thought off. :rollseyes:

That is evident. Also, any retard can spam pots when you have 4-5k hp on a lvl 60 char to keep yourself alive. Its no show of skill, just who has more pots.[/b]
    ROFL, i'm still laughing at that, you just said someone who has the most pots would win, rofl. :lol:[/b][/quote]
    Wow your dumb, elaborate please.

Originally posted by LastViking+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LastViking)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy@

omg K2
    omgggggggggggg
    they will rollback or what it take me long time to get this items ill /quit if they didnt rollback me~!!!!!!!!!!

60 tail of lesath and 59 barkirra lol

bought em 150k each :P[/b]

LOL sure

TunaFishyMe

lol obviously this kid is like lvl 60-62 and has never pked with the big boys.

Banned

<_<

Technicolor

lol, this shit is the release of KE all over again :lol:

Banned

they rollback?

PayForMySinS

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by PayForMySinS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PayForMySinS)
    Originally posted by Shurt
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

It wasn't?

That is evident. Also, any retard can spam pots when you have 4-5k hp on a lvl 60 char to keep yourself alive. Its no show of skill, just who has more pots.
    ROFL, i'm still laughing at that, you just said someone who has the most pots would win, rofl. :lol:[/b]
    Wow your dumb, elaborate please.[/b][/quote]

I just made the text you should be more focused in bold, just for you.
    Not enough? *Sigh...* fine.

Its no show of skill, just who has more pots.
    There you go, champ.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Give people the items they want so they can "customise" there char it would invole more skill in the beta. I got bored with it very quickly as I prefered my home char over the tat they provided me in the beta.

Originally posted by PayForMySinS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PayForMySinS)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)
    Originally posted by PayForMySinS
    Originally posted by Shurt
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

It wasn't?

That is evident. Also, any retard can spam pots when you have 4-5k hp on a lvl 60 char to keep yourself alive. Its no show of skill, just who has more pots.

ROFL, i'm still laughing at that, you just said someone who has the most pots would win, rofl. :lol:
    Wow your dumb, elaborate please.[/b]
    I just made the text you should be more focused in bold, just for you. Not enough? *Sigh...* fine.

Its no show of skill, just who has more pots.
    There you go, champ.[/b][/quote]

Yep, i somehow managed to see the bolded text the first time. When i said "elaborate please" i meant for you to elaborate on why you thought that was so funny.

TunaFishyMe

rofl who are you payformysinS? you play on diez? Why dont you fight anyone of us? Choose Shurt, Me or Felix. Shurt and I are pretty much done with this game but im sure he is willing to come back to shut you up as I am

Elmoira

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by LastViking+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LastViking)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    @

omg K2
    omgggggggggggg

60 tail of lesath and 59 barkirra lol

bought em 150k each :P[/b]

LOL sure[/b][/quote]

60 lesaths , did u get any cs so far?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast