Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

About the new Item's being lost

This is a discussion on About the new Item's being lost within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; would u guys just stfu with all this -.- i really wanna know what will happen...
Page: 6

would u guys just stfu with all this -.-

i really wanna know what will happen

Banned

-_- i bought em 150k each and sell it 1m [[ cypher ]]

Originally posted by LastViking
    -_- i bought em 150k each and sell it 1m *[[ cypher ]]
    Oh, that explains it, all you had to say was Cypher.

cRuX

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    rofl who are you payformysinS? *you play on diez? *Why dont you fight anyone of us? *Choose Shurt, Me or Felix. *Shurt and I are pretty much done with this game but im sure he is willing to come back to shut you up as I am
    Tuna..That's like asking a Parapolegic kid to give you a piggy back ride...You're gonna fucking rape him.

Banned

is it bug?? they gonna rollback all or what .. grrrrrrrrrrr :angry:

PayForMySinS

Originally posted by Felix
    Give people the items they want so they can "customise" there char it would invole more skill in the beta. I got bored with it very quickly as I prefered my home char over the tat they provided me in the beta.
    You were the leader of Outkasted in beta?
    I remeber them dying within 1-2 weeks of the beta, never seen any of 'em again. -_-

Also, i "customised" my char when i bought Exceptional shard 8+ and got rid of the gay DV 8+ or play with my characters armor untill i looked cool, is that the kind of useless skill your talking about? i always thought skill was whoever beat who in cz/battlefield, correct me if i'm wrong someone?

PayForMySinS

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    rofl who are you payformysinS? *you play on diez? *Why dont you fight anyone of us? *Choose Shurt, Me or Felix. *Shurt and I are pretty much done with this game but im sure he is willing to come back to shut you up as I am
    Sorry i don't play on Diez.
    When beta comes back up, which i'm sure it will, how about a 1v1 then?. We'd be same equipt and same lvl so whoever would win, would be the most skilled, what you say?

cRuX

Originally posted by PayForMySinS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PayForMySinS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    Give people the items they want so they can "customise" there char it would invole more skill in the beta. I got bored with it very quickly as I prefered my home char over the tat they provided me in the beta.
    I remeber them dying within 1-2 weeks of the beta, never seen any of 'em again. -_-

Also, i "customised" my char when i bought Exceptional shard 8+ and got rid of the gay DV 8+ or play with my characters armor untill i looked cool, is that the kind of useless skill your talking about? i always thought i was straight but i am actually homosexual..[/b]
    Corrected.

PayForMySinS

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    Originally posted by PayForMySinS@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

Also, i "customised" my char when i bought Exceptional shard 8+ and got rid of the gay DV 8+ or play with my characters armor untill i looked cool, is that the kind of useless skill your talking about? i always thought i was straight but i am actually homosexual..
    Corrected.[/b]
    You wish :wub:

cRuX

Originally posted by PayForMySinS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PayForMySinS)</div>
    Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)
    <!--QuoteBegin-PayForMySinS
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

Also, i "customised" my char when i bought Exceptional shard 8+ and got rid of the gay DV 8+ or play with my characters armor untill i looked cool, is that the kind of useless skill your talking about? i always thought i was straight but i am actually homosexual..
    Corrected.[/b]
    You wish :wub:[/b][/quote]
    I don't have to i have proof that you said it right there.

PayForMySinS

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    Originally posted by PayForMySinS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PayForMySinS)
    Originally posted by cRuX
    <!--QuoteBegin-PayForMySinS
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

Corrected.
    You wish :wub:[/b]
    I don't have to i have poof that you said it right there.[/b][/quote]

Oh.

Banned

whois GM of cypher igot like +100 pm say they are GM's :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

jimfujitsu

+1 to the ones striped of items , i lost my glave + 8 i reversed it ....

mad

well lost just about everything * aka stupid me wanted to reverse all my stuff *

Banned

they have to rollback or all will /quit :angry:

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast