Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

About the new Item's being lost

This is a discussion on About the new Item's being lost within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nooooooooo pls.....only rollback items pls lol i have already done 3 eslant quests.........60m exp lol damn...
Page: 8

amerigo

nooooooooo pls.....only rollback items pls lol

i have already done 3 eslant quests.........60m exp lol

damn

The quest list will , of course , be deleted also because some ppl lost their quest items

Trii

one thing i dont understand about K2, is they open beta, and u can get like 10 bugs maximum there, they fix them ALL there, then when they realease the patch, u get 20 times more bugs, and they dont fuking fix them, whats the fucking point of beta testing if people already know there will be bugs even if they fix them in beta...

belongtodeath

yes fuking fuk i dont want a roll back we dont need those items and guys

apostle of piecering cold drops shell gaunlet troll shaman drops shell :blink:

Banned Senior Member

12 hours until servers come up again , lol K2 is funny :wub: :wub:

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

the_man_slayer

erm.. i heard that if you reverse your items, they will vanish when u relog/dc. Now its down again and i dont wana log back on when its back up

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    Servers have been brought down until further notice. *

The tech team has logs of lost items, so we will be recovering them and also resolve the rebirth/quest issue. *

Thank you!
    whered u fidn that?

official forum

ps: man slayer server went down to fix this issue

Banned

can i reverse items after rollback :blink:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Trii
    one thing i dont understand about K2, is they open beta, and u can get like 10 bugs maximum there, they fix them ALL there, then when they realease the patch, u get 20 times more bugs, and they dont fuking fix them, whats the fucking point of beta testing if people already know there will be bugs even if they fix them in beta...
    Server environments.

If you've ever done server administration, you'd know that things never work out like they're supposed to, especially in these kinds of situations. In beta, you had a clean SQL database with a bunch of preset settings onto the server - the server was made for Fire Drake. However, once you put it on and upload old SQL information into a Fire Drake server, you pretty much have a chaotic environment. Old SQL information contains some variables and fields that weren't included in Fire Drake but were from KE, and perhaps could have caused bugs. Some fields may have already been filled in when they shouldn't have, and thus causes more bugs.

When you upgrade things, you will never have a 100% success rate, there will ALWAYS be bugs. Companies such as Blizzard, however, test the bugs thoroughly before releasing them. K2 just plays around with them for about an hour and releases it.

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii
    Server environments.

If you've ever done server administration, you'd know that things never work out like they're supposed to, especially in these kinds of situations. In beta, you had a clean SQL database with a bunch of preset settings onto the server - the server was made for Fire Drake. However, once you put it on and upload old SQL information into a Fire Drake server, you pretty much have a chaotic environment. Old SQL information contains some variables and fields that weren't included in Fire Drake but were from KE, and perhaps could have caused bugs. Some fields may have already been filled in when they shouldn't have, and thus causes more bugs.

When you upgrade things, you will never have a 100% success rate, there will ALWAYS be bugs. Companies such as Blizzard, however, test the bugs thoroughly before releasing them. K2 just plays around with them for about an hour and releases it.[/b]
    would it have been that hard to create the beta server so taht KE was on it then patch it to RoFD?

amerigo

Originally posted by GROBS
    12 hours until servers come up again , lol K2 is funny *:wub: *:wub: *

:wacko: *:wacko: *:wacko:

is it true lol ?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678