Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

about nightmare cristals and KOXP

This is a discussion on about nightmare cristals and KOXP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its fucked up koxpers killing spiders all the time ..... and K2 dont really care about it... GZ...
Page: 1

Angry

its fucked up

koxpers killing spiders all the time ..... and K2 dont really care about it... GZ

happy hunting

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

its fucked up
    koxpers killing spiders all the time ..... and K2 dont really care about it... GZ
    [/b]
    koxp doesn;t evan work anymore... they might be useing another program or exploit like msn bug ;p

Shane1911

I think we all agree that most people use the term "koxp" to describe all third-party cheat programs now (or users of them)...it's just semantics.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

I think we all agree that most people use the term "koxp" to describe all third-party cheat programs now (or users of them)...it's just semantics.[/b]
    not all.....just ignorant to asume so....i personaly say program or cheat...you usualy can tell when koxp works,, then auto loot be on...and none of that ben seen in a long time ';s
    you can use pets in that area? i never tried ;s

Magenta

loool, if u want I'll make vid for u, with autoattack autoloot, wallhack, speedhack, GM check, manasave etc. :lol: it work w/o protect....

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

from what i know tons of people use noob chars to sell stuff, so what makes u think that this is a koxper

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

this priest has played on the start of c-west and its lvl 69 right now
    dont think he does koxping, but who knows

Reminds me of saturday when gm spammed for half an hour that the first 5 persons who bought 3.2k kc would get 5k hp/mp pots. that got spammed while people in war were wall hacking and shower hacking. ( only 2 people participated in the event )

not all.....just ignorant to asume so....i personaly say program or cheat...you usualy can tell when koxp works,, then auto loot be on...and none of that ben seen in a long time ';s
    you can use pets in that area? i never tried ;s[/b]

You show your ignorance by saying this. Words change as usage changes. You see tons of people calling macro and hacks, koxp and when it's used you understand what he's saying.

I went to do my shield quest 3 times and couldn't get the quest mob because of macroers on the hills. Not only that you can't kill them because they are out of your reach. I also see them on Krak area all day long killing knights through the walls. I think everyone saw this shit coming 1000 miles away...

BoneKeeper

from what i know tons of people use noob chars to sell stuff, so what makes u think that this is a koxper[/b]
    +1

for example on edana feat clan and others clan farm krowaz all time. they got it in clan bank and merchant them on 1 char. i don't see how u claim they use 3:e party tools.

better way would be to take ss of guy that koxp krowas (krowaz mobs). or make a movie cause no 1 would be able to do that. since atleast on edana there are the big clans farming them all time.

The king. Senior Member

people will always use cheats/buggs aslong as it works, its sad but its facts! ;(

Banned

Question

people will always use cheats/buggs aslong as it works, its sad but its facts! ;([/b]
    YEAH....oi see alot of complaints of people saying they see like 5-7 people at a time cheating....when korean ko had so much cheaters they allowed it, lol

007_heal

Koxp exists (if not the actually koxp variations of it still exist) all you have to do is go down to felly cave or isiloon on restart. As for those items, its not much, in two weeks our clan got 100+, for the first bit we tried selling them as clan coins on a newb char.

Banned

Koxp exists (if not the actually koxp variations of it still exist) all you have to do is go down to felly cave or isiloon on restart. As for those items, its not much, in two weeks our clan got 100+, for the first bit we tried selling them as clan coins on a newb char.[/b]
    NICE SIG, is that in referance from chuckie on ko forums ? heh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast