Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

about nightmare cristals and KOXP

This is a discussion on about nightmare cristals and KOXP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; YEAH....oi see alot of complaints of people saying they see like 5-7 people at a time cheating....when korean ko had ...
Page: 2

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

YEAH....oi see alot of complaints of people saying they see like 5-7 people at a time cheating....when korean ko had so much cheaters they allowed it, lol[/b]
    first of all.............it was myko not krko
    and stop posting craps if u dont know what u are talking about

saw a party of them in cwest today in krowaz castle <_< 3 or more archers with an auto buffer and autohealer luring knights of betrayal through the wall.

its fucked up
    koxpers killing spiders all the time ..... and K2 dont really care about it... GZ
    [/b]
    As i can see from this ss it is a buying merchant,so i don&#39;t see what is problem with that,14mil for that is pretty cheap,if he sells he would sell it in 1min.

Koxp exists (if not the actually koxp variations of it still exist) all you have to do is go down to felly cave or isiloon on restart. As for those items, its not much, in two weeks our clan got 100+, for the first bit we tried selling them as clan coins on a newb char.[/b]
    +1 here the proof :/
    http://img92.imageshack.us/my.php?image=koxpuj7.jpg

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

lol and its on C-west the server of all that is right and just... guess cheaters found there way there too

As i can see from this ss it is a buying merchant,so i don&#39;t see what is problem with that,14mil for that is pretty cheap,if he sells he would sell it in 1min.[/b]
    lol have u ever seen a buy merchant. it clearly isnt... why would the number be red. also if u look at a buy merchant compared to a sell merchant they look completely different

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12